Mixing Russian Alternative and Lost Kingdom

Consider that the GWs on the second photo are converted into HWs (because I wanted some but the RA’s ones had, for inexplicable reasons, helmets instead of hats). Originally they have longer shafts and are hold with both hands.

Not yet. I was eyeballing the bull centaurs, but only LK has models that will surely fit on cav bases. The RA ones have to compete with the original FW models (for being Renders) and I’m not convinced. In any case they would have to compare with the Renders from LK, not the normal ones, and I won’t buy those.

I‘ll make an army blog thread in some future where I’ll show more of the built and converted (for now mostly) RA stuff.

For the size of the LK models, after further comparing, they look still a little too small. Especially the hands and heads should stay far apart from the RA models (and I did want to mix some hands and weapons…). If I buy more models (again, after trying on the crossbows), I’d try getting either 30 mm models (that is 93,75 % instead of 87,5 % for 28 mm) or let only arms and heads printed in a larger scale. But probably it will be 30 mm overall for the next try.

3 Likes