My First Hand Sculpted Chorf

I wanted to challenge myself and completely sculpt my own miniature from scratch. Of course, I chose to try and sculpt a Chaos Dwarf, because big-hats reign supreme. He’s a bit out of scale and the some on the sculpting work leaves a lot to be desired. Still, I’m super happy with how this guy came out and I can’t wait to get some paint on him.

21 Likes

Very good for a first try, the first of many I’d wager - it’s hard to stop once you’ve started. :grin:

2 Likes

Very cool and above all much better than I could ever manage! :beer:

2 Likes

great job keep it up

2 Likes

That’s a very cool sculpt! Great start, and I hope we get to see many more from you. I especially like the axe, how did you go about making it? Does it have a plasticard core or anything of that sort?

Welcome to the community :hatoff:

3 Likes

Lovely sculpt! Hopefully you’ve fully caught the sculpting fever and continue to make more!

here’s a link to a thread where we’re asking for contributions from community sculptors

Edit: Feexed link

5 Likes

[You forgot the rest of the link and it’s been like thirty minutes]

2 Likes

Thank you! No plasticard base or anything (which would habe been smart). I did however use a lot of wire to pin and support parts of the miniature.

1 Like

Whoops, fell asleep at the helm, ran aground on a deserted island, sent hyperlink in a bottle and it’s only just arrived.

1 Like

And his first is a good one.

1 Like

He looks great! I’d proudly put him in a unit of mine