New Signatures plugin

Keeping it simple is better I agree. But if we are keeping it simple like this, that exact link is in your user card.

2 Likes

Absolutely

1 Like

I mean, knowing there is nothing visible when you turn it off for yourself makes this issue a lot less urgent for me.

In other words, if people who don’t like it can turn the entire feature off for themselves and everything they see… well… then it’s just a case of making some rules for the ones who do want to use it.

3 Likes

Just a heads-up; they’re enabled by default so if you want the clean no-sig layout you do need to turn them off manually.

Intrestin, I was under the assumption that if I disabled signatures that it would turn my signature off and also not show any other member signatures.

However… opened in different browser. Not logged in I can still see my own signature even when my profile has it disabled. I retract previously stated concerns, you folks do whatever you want… I’ll leave my minimal clickbait signature set up and visible to others while still blissfully scrolling without them.

Let’s Blame the AFK Italian, seems legit
Gotta say tho, brings me joy see them once again!
No idea there was some sort of extra link by clicking on the user avatar…

I agree. Last night it was on by default. But today they are gone because I haven’t enabled it. It’s a great solution.

1 Like

Yeah, there is a setting to do that. I disabled it.

It makes sense now too as the option description says

“Make signatures visible by default. This makes signatures visible for anonymous visitors as well.”

And i didn’t get it at first. But thats because you can personnally choose to see ALL or NONE of the signatures.

pretty neat sollution!

3 Likes