Nicodemus' Don't say grey [BATG 2023]

No painting for all of May, June, July, August, or September!! Oh dear. I still have probably 50-60 Tzeentch at the 75% stage since April. Managed to get over the activation barrier this weekend with these 10 Flamers - finished!

~N

3 Likes

25 More Tzeentch models down…

~N

5 Likes

Another 5 added to the pile of completed Tzeentch models.

5 Likes

Not enough Tzeentch on this forum! Really enjoying the progress here, especially the old beaky flamer.

2 Likes

Beyooootiful. And theyve clearly been to the dentist

3 Likes

One more servant of Chaos joins the jibbering balefire that is the growing Tzeentch horde…

~N

6 Likes

A classic! I’ve got one of these that needs paint desperately. Well done!

2 Likes

It was actually one of the few minis that turned my head during the 20 years off from the hobby i took. Jazza - maybe this is the sign we need to paint our wizards?

3 Likes

Once I get a copy of my faceless bastard I’m going to have to paint him and the original faceless… maybe some other tzeentchers go along for the diskette ride.

1 Like

Finished up two variants of Vilitch The Curseling tonight:

~N

5 Likes

Two Ogroid Thaumaturge from Warhammer Quest Silver Tower… finally getting close to the end of the unpainted Tzeentch models this year!!

~N

5 Likes

Took SO long to paint… could have kept going for ages longer but it’s time to move on as I could have painted 20+ models in the time it took to paint this guy!

~N

6 Likes

Really striking and clean look! And a quality meme to boot.

1 Like

Finished off another piece of the Tzeentch army

…buuuuuut I cancelled out completing this big model with a new addition: The Mad Rogue model from Freebooter Miniatures:
IMG_3130_sm

Werner Klocke is one of my two favourite sculptors and way I had purchased the same model back in 2010 to use for a conversion:

The date of that post on CDO was December 1, 2010, so this is a bit odd that I’m posting again about the same model 13 years almost to the day later. He disappeared from the Freebooter site shortly after I purchased one of each of Werner’s dwarfs and getting this guy again has been difficult. I just lucked out on a smaller on-line shop with some used miniatures.

Painting has really slowed down in the last 3 weeks - death in the immediate family so we’ve sort of closed in and are looking out for each other at the moment. Anyway, not sure if I’ll get a lot more painted this year even though I have close to a dozen at the 90% mark, but I’m looking forward to prioritizing more hobby time leading into the Xmas holidays and into 2024.
~N

7 Likes

Secreting Santa… no reveals yet. But if I painted it I’m counting it :wink:

~N

4 Likes

:persevere:

6 Likes

Painted 6 more but added a total of 25 to the POS so far this month… another package is on its way, but isn’t physically in the country yet. Remains to be seen if it’ll get added in 2023 or not… :persevere:

~N

5 Likes

Final 3 models of my 2023 Tzeentch horde.

3 more down… only 2 days of BATG 2023 to go :wink:

~N

7 Likes

Lovely stuff mate! Love the colors

3 Likes

Squeeking in a few more (pun intended) for BATG 2023… rat swarms from Cursed City. Testing out Army Painter’s Speed paints.

~N

4 Likes