Piccies, ye I got them

Been slowly hoarding Big Hats for I think 20 years and really started my army when the Tamurkhan book came out. I’m now playing Kow so you might see some unfamiliar units feel free to ask or ignore ;).

![image|377x500]

13 Likes

9 Likes

This is a truly impressive army. The flame effects are great. I love the modern wolves on the wolf riders, really updates them. What models are they ? Wargs? The black orcs are a personal fav here too. They look really good.

Such a brilliant force. Thanks for sharing :smiley:

1 Like

They’re Space Wolves Fenrisian wolves. Used them when I first painted my Hobgobla Khan boys when I started this army (no piccies yet). But I got 30+ 4th edition chaos dwarf hobgobs + hobgoblah Khans a few weeks ago so for the first time in years GW scored big, because these wolves are great!

2 Likes

Truly ace banners. and really loving the fuggitzuka team!

2 Likes

Great and impressive force to look at!

1 Like

Nice! Don’t those models have robot eyes and legs and bits? Did it take some converting?

Nope, these are straight out of the box. No converting required.

1 Like

Nice! Maybe I’m thinking of the thunder wolf cavalry versions :thinking:

You have put together a very nice army. Somewhat unconventional color scheme, which ultimately fits well and knows how to please. :metal: All in all, a good start, but there are still more units and monsters missing! :wink: The mob wants to see more pictures! :smiley:

2 Likes

By your command :blush: this is everything that’s painted. Need to make some bases and banners for them. Next is a 4th edition hobgob wolfrider hero and an earthshaker.

8 Likes

Whoops forgot a unit.

8 Likes

Great army. That giant mutated dwarf would have done well in the giant golden hat contest. Kind of like a great unclean one but dwarfy and slaaneshy. Very unique

2 Likes

Such an epic army!

1 Like

It’s made by Scibor, lovely model especially for the price!

https://www.sciborminiatures.com/en_,shop.php?art=3127

2 Likes

I figured you sculpted it haha, shoulda kept quiet. Nice one, i like the colours you went with :cd1991gif:

3 Likes

First time I’ve seen that Scibor mini painted. I also didn’t recognize it despite definitely cruising by it trying to resist unloading money on it!

1 Like

Wow, what an army! Love the mix of old and new. Fantastic

2 Likes

Excellent army! I can feel the love and passion you put into it :heart:

1 Like

It’s only a matter of time before I buy a Hellfane really isn’t it.

The army is great. You’ve done a fantastic job of grimdarking bighats.

2 Likes