1200x1200bb-75

5 Likes

Bookmarked and ready for work tomorrow :+1:t2::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Always enjoyed CDO radio

1 Like

Haha, that was a fun project. :slight_smile:

I was google searching a review/breakdown of mordheim black dwarfs list from
Border town burning and was struggling to find anything and would you believe I stumbled across episode 3 of this as a result!

. @Xander , @Willmark and @HashutsBlessing thanks for the discussion and ideas from 12 or 13 years ago! Great stuff thoroughly enjoyed it! Would be very cool if we could resurrect something along these lines one day, even if it was just for a one off or a special.

3 Likes

OnTableTop/BeastsofWar do a weekly ‘radio show’ using their discord, so we could do something similar if this idea gained traction. :wink:

2 Likes

Nice - could be cool. I recently got a podcast mic for another non miniatures related project. Now all I need to do is find a personality and something to say and I’m sure I could help :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I’d be well up for that, I’ve got a decent quality mic too

2 Likes

@chitzkoi @Oxymandias either of you care to share your mic details? I’m in the market for one

1 Like

Blue Snowball.

That sounds more like a drug or even fancy candy then a microphone. At least it’s not Yellow snowball…

1 Like

Yup hahaha :rofl:

@Reaver cant recommend mine because it’s still in the box. Was very affordable though.

A Yanmai condenser microphone

Looks legit - no idea if it works haha

1 Like

Thanks anyway! Not like I’m pulling the trigger today, drop a comment here if you dig into it and have any positive or negative review if you wouldn’t mind.

1 Like

^^ I feel the same way, definitely dislike my own voice but I’d be happy to suffer in the name of Hashut. At the same time this sounds like fun, so some wires are masochistically crossed in my brain somewhere.
:top1: .
.:brain: :twisted_rightwards_arrows:
:shock0: .

3 Likes

Listening to this while painting made me want to join the conversation. If you guys ever need an extra host/guest, lemme know

3 Likes

Nice one @MichaelX :slight_smile:

There might be some ideas beginning to coalesce! @chitzkoi and I have been discussing possibilities of such things. We will keep you in the loop mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great, I have zero experience in podcasting, but plenty of enthusiasm to compensate :joy:.

3 Likes

Hello CDO- can confirm the new series of the podcast will be going live on Friday!

:taurus3:

6 Likes