R.I.P. Jac "Oxymandias" Bottjer (he is not dead! )

Next CDOff everyone has to pose in front of Michael’s photogrammetry for a few hours.

5 Likes

Minutes!

3 Likes

Thanks for all you did to make CDO such a fun place the past couple years @Oxymandias ! Looking forward to seeing your continued updates on the blogroll!

2 Likes

@MichaelX when I drop down dead - how will we announce it on here? Cos the titles been taken now :thinking:

2 Likes

i’ll figure it out :smiley:

Merge threads for maximum chaos

:fire: :fire:
:shed: :skull: .

4 Likes

Can only be

Jac ”Oxymandias” Bottjer is alive and well (jk he is actually very much dead)

5 Likes

RIP in peace @Oxymandias we barely knew ye. Rolling ones with his named army general up in the sky, only real ones knew how much he loved a tactical rock and forgetting his hero’s magic items, he’s shooting 30-dice blunderbuss volleys that score six hits and no wounds with the angels now xxxx

8 Likes

And by angels you mean wood elf skirmish cav kiting tournametas

3 Likes

He was such a generous spirit. Did you know he once had paid a ton of points for a breath weapon on his chaos lord and when my inferior, cheaper black orc warboss duelled him, he “forgot” about the breath weapon entirely and then intentionally rolled like ass so he could let me win the duel? He was the ultimate sportsman.

7 Likes

Incompetence was his greatest gift.

7 Likes

Rip in pizza sweet child. Teach the Angles how to say “Interesting Interesting”
.:top1:
.:mad0: :poop: :shed:

6 Likes

Best of wishes Jac! Sterling work on CDO, thank you and your companions a thousandfold for that. A pillar of the community and a fire in the furnace!

And fingers crossed the winds of life eventually toss you back up on Dawi Zharr beaches with more time on your hands.

…wait. Who shall I now pester with tech-requests for awarding medals? :tongue:

6 Likes

What begins with M and ends in X? Haha

Happy to still award badges if I retain that level of admin on the site @Admiral

It’s never a hardship - takes seconds

2 Likes

Matrix?

2 Likes

I could make a MichaelX dodging bullets meme, or a matrix code hacking meme. Fitting either way.

I’ll give you the illusion of choice.
:red_circle: :pill: :large_blue_circle: .

5 Likes