Rakkzul's blog - Mostly Chaos Dwarfs

Although I don’t really like these very primitive BC, you have painted them very ingeniously! :+1:

Kudos! :cd1980:

2 Likes

And they are done! Quick and dirty, but tabletop ready (plus it’s the best I can paint :tongue: )

Next up… Probably 2 sorcerers, got them primed earlier today

9 Likes

They look really nice, and one of them’s a dwarf!

4 Likes

As promised, 2 Sorcerers ready for extending the Hashut’s word in the Mortal Realms

Tomorrow I’ll play my first game with the army, 1k points, and list will be something like this. Tell me what you think about it

List

Allegiance: Slaves to Darkness
- Damned Legion: Cabalists
- Grand Strategy: Hold the Line
Chaos Lord (120) in Battle Regiment
- General
- Reaperblade & Daemonbound Steel
- Command Trait: Battle-lust
- Artefact: Vial of Manticore Venom (Universal Artefact)
- Mark of Chaos: Khorne
Chaos Sorcerer Lord (115) in Battle Regiment
- Mark of Chaos: Tzeentch
- Spell: Mask of Darkness
Chaos Sorcerer Lord (115) in Battle Regiment
- Spell: Binding Damnation
5 x Chaos Knights (170) in Battle Regiment
- Cursed Lance
10 x Chaos Warriors (200) in Battle Regiment
- Halberd & Shield
20 x Chaos Marauders (180) in Battle Regiment
- Flails
- Reinforced x 1
8 x Iron Golems (75) in Battle Regiment

Total: 975 / 2000
Reinforced Units: 1 / 4
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 80

That’s all, gotta paint the Chaos Lord in time for tomorrow! :tongue:

9 Likes

Guess who’s back again!

Been half dead these days, with dental issues (had a wisdom tooth removed like 1 hour ago, finally :smiley: )

I painted the lord, but I dont have good light to show him, instead… Have a look at my new guy’s deltoids!

It shouldn’t be too hard knowing what’s gonna be when the greenstuff cures and I add the proper textures to it :tongue:

5 Likes

For a second that looked like a bustier…

Looking good!

1 Like

Quick and sad update:
I lost my job yesterday, so there wont be many updates. I’ll try finishing what I have, and after that’s done I wont be able to buy anything else. Hope it’s not long

What’s missing you say?
6x Varanguard
10x Chaos Warriors
1x Demon Prince
2x Misc heroes, gotta think what to do with them

@Rakkzul im so sorry to hear this mate. That’s awful news. Hopefully painting what you’ve got will be a way to distract and fill some time while between things .hope it all works out.

Maybe you have models to cut up and make your own converted chaos dwarves. I do enjoy cutting up chaos warriors :hashut:

Sorry to hear that mate, good luck and here’s hoping to a quick turn around
As has been said getting the stuff done will serve as a good distraction :crossed_fingers:t2: until you can continue the collect further

I’m sorry about the bad news.

All the best, maybe I can send you something from the 3D printer if you like Lostkingdom dwarfs

1 Like

Sorry about your bad news, I’m sure something will turn up soon.

Ahw man… that sucks. Hope you’ll find another job soon!

1 Like

Real life can really suck! Keep your fingers crossed that you get a new (if not better) job as soon as possible!

3 Likes

Oh, that’s terrible. Hope things turn for the better soon mate, there’s always another job.

There’s some (quick) news!

While I’m focussing on finding a new job, and studying something that I was always interested in, canine ethology, I might be getting some new cool minis “soon”

Keep your eyes peeled! :smiley:

6 Likes

Fascinating! Best of luck with it dude :slight_smile:

1 Like