Reaver's Battle Against the Grey [BATG 2021]

While technically earning a mini-boss placement in the board game, these Winter Lanterns (or Brain Trusts) are some of the most deadly mob enemies in the source material.

All they need is line of sight to send you into a state of frenzy. The higher your insight the faster their gaze cripples your mind.

6 Likes

These models are so nice! Would you mind doing a group picture when you’ve gone trough the (mini) bosses?

3 Likes

Thanks Michael, I’m enjoying them! I actually don’t think I have too many mini-bosses left. Bosses, I want to say I have around 15 left.

Either way a group pic will be in order, the bosses come in all shapes and sizes and will be cool to see them lined up once I get there.

3 Likes

The Bloodborne Chalice Dungeon, Undead Giant. My priorities are all over the place with this board game, but he was a relatively quick scheme and wanted him out of the backlog.

6 Likes

They are looking marvellous! Your paintjob brings out the best in these models. Anticipating a group shot as well.

2 Likes

Added a new steampunk familiar to the backlog today. Also scored a reasonable deal on a used kit of The Unmade. I think they’ll serve well as herders to fluff out my unit of familiars. I like the masks, gaunt-ness, shackles, and chain “beards”. I like to believe the Chaos Dwarfs enslaved them, flayed their faces off, made them wear their face as a belt buckle, and then fused a mask to their face like infernal guard. Hopefully will add to the character of my familiars unit as herders needed to quell the animosity.

Total of 10 added to the pile although I hope to resell any unused unmade minis.

4 Likes

Annalise, Queen of the Vilebloods. Note the lack of centaur in this vampiric character.

6 Likes

Silver Ladies of Cainhurst. First test of some DIY contrast paint.

2 Likes

The doll, resident of the peaceful Hunter’s Dream, that emboldens the hunter through the power of the echoes they collect.

7 Likes

So prolific with these mate, it’s a joy to see them all coming together, I imagine a group shot of this board game all together will look mighty impressive

Thanks a bunch! I plan to do some group shots by the box as milestones (no I haven’t finished a single full box yet out of 10, sigh, been truly scattering my painting around on this). I primed about 50 Bloodborne minis this weekend so I need to clear my desk.

1 Like

Gimli must’ve been colluding with CMON Games to make the Ringwraiths… I mean… Shadows of Yharnam only count as one.

7 Likes

Stunning work sir, as always.

1 Like

Exquisite all around! As always. :beer:

1 Like

It is always a pleasure to see your updates, such dark models that, obviously, your style is well adept for! :hatoff: :beer:

3 Likes

:point_up_2:t2: Seconded

3 Likes

Thanks All! Really wanted this last trio to be dark. As you walk into their boss arena the three emerge from the mist. It’s a very dark dingy place aside from the fire spells they use which brighten it up.

2 Likes

Beast patients all painted up quickly while I was at camp this past weekend. Trying to keep it simple with the 4x mob enemies.

9 Likes

ASS COMPLETE

3 Likes

Also add one new creation to the list as this didn’t end up making it to the build

3 Likes