Reaver's Battle Against the Grey [BATG 2021]

They are looking marvellous! Your paintjob brings out the best in these models. Anticipating a group shot as well.

2 Likes

Added a new steampunk familiar to the backlog today. Also scored a reasonable deal on a used kit of The Unmade. I think they’ll serve well as herders to fluff out my unit of familiars. I like the masks, gaunt-ness, shackles, and chain “beards”. I like to believe the Chaos Dwarfs enslaved them, flayed their faces off, made them wear their face as a belt buckle, and then fused a mask to their face like infernal guard. Hopefully will add to the character of my familiars unit as herders needed to quell the animosity.

Total of 10 added to the pile although I hope to resell any unused unmade minis.

4 Likes

Annalise, Queen of the Vilebloods. Note the lack of centaur in this vampiric character.

6 Likes

Silver Ladies of Cainhurst. First test of some DIY contrast paint.

2 Likes

The doll, resident of the peaceful Hunter’s Dream, that emboldens the hunter through the power of the echoes they collect.

7 Likes

So prolific with these mate, it’s a joy to see them all coming together, I imagine a group shot of this board game all together will look mighty impressive

Thanks a bunch! I plan to do some group shots by the box as milestones (no I haven’t finished a single full box yet out of 10, sigh, been truly scattering my painting around on this). I primed about 50 Bloodborne minis this weekend so I need to clear my desk.

1 Like

Gimli must’ve been colluding with CMON Games to make the Ringwraiths… I mean… Shadows of Yharnam only count as one.

7 Likes

Stunning work sir, as always.

1 Like

Exquisite all around! As always. :beer:

1 Like

It is always a pleasure to see your updates, such dark models that, obviously, your style is well adept for! :hatoff: :beer:

3 Likes

:point_up_2:t2: Seconded

3 Likes

Thanks All! Really wanted this last trio to be dark. As you walk into their boss arena the three emerge from the mist. It’s a very dark dingy place aside from the fire spells they use which brighten it up.

2 Likes

Beast patients all painted up quickly while I was at camp this past weekend. Trying to keep it simple with the 4x mob enemies.

9 Likes

ASS COMPLETE

3 Likes

Also add one new creation to the list as this didn’t end up making it to the build

3 Likes

Gehrman joins the hunt… an iconic boss fight taking place in a field of flowers, doubtlessly spattered with blood by the end of it.

And also some rather large rats

9 Likes

These 2 executioners bring me to the end of the mini-bosses!

Almost entirely done with @warcolours Cool Grey spectrum. Notable exceptions being Brown 5 (dark brown) and some reds for bloodstain.

11 Likes

Bloodsuckers and Lost Children of Antiquity. Cainhurst Castle expansion is almost ready for fully painted campaigns!

11 Likes

Well excited for these two minis to show up as enemies in a game as they’re inspired by but not direct participants in the video game. 5 minis remaining in the Cainhurst Castle box.

11 Likes