Reaver's Battle Against the Grey [BATG 2021]

It is always a pleasure to see your updates, such dark models that, obviously, your style is well adept for! :hatoff: :beer:

3 Likes

:point_up_2:t2: Seconded

3 Likes

Thanks All! Really wanted this last trio to be dark. As you walk into their boss arena the three emerge from the mist. It’s a very dark dingy place aside from the fire spells they use which brighten it up.

2 Likes

Beast patients all painted up quickly while I was at camp this past weekend. Trying to keep it simple with the 4x mob enemies.

9 Likes

ASS COMPLETE

3 Likes

Also add one new creation to the list as this didn’t end up making it to the build

3 Likes

Gehrman joins the hunt… an iconic boss fight taking place in a field of flowers, doubtlessly spattered with blood by the end of it.

And also some rather large rats

9 Likes

These 2 executioners bring me to the end of the mini-bosses!

Almost entirely done with @warcolours Cool Grey spectrum. Notable exceptions being Brown 5 (dark brown) and some reds for bloodstain.

11 Likes

Bloodsuckers and Lost Children of Antiquity. Cainhurst Castle expansion is almost ready for fully painted campaigns!

11 Likes

Well excited for these two minis to show up as enemies in a game as they’re inspired by but not direct participants in the video game. 5 minis remaining in the Cainhurst Castle box.

11 Likes

Speed paint compared to my slow average pace but I like the way they turned out. Somewhat bland mobs but hey, even gramps in PJs can whap you with his cane.

10 Likes

Looks great reaver. The edge of the carpet on that base is particularly impressive

1 Like

thanks! you’ve spotted it. I’ve allowed myself sculpting one small fun added base detail per 4 mobs. A second has just the sculpted cobble and the remaining two are quick baking soda/sand/rocks.

2 Likes

Martyr Logarius marks the completion of my first full box of Bloodborne minis, allowing me to fully play the Cainhurst Castle campaign with painted minis.

Logarius is an epic fight on a snowy castle roof where he has made his single purpose to prevent the return of the Vileblood faction, sworn enemy of Logarius’ executioners.

13 Likes

Porco Dio! @Loidrial

16 Likes

Perfection!

1 Like

So good!!! Really threatening creatures. Great paint job.

2 Likes

Those eyes are terrifying!

1 Like

Boy o boy that’s an amazing Porco!!!

2 Likes

I suddenly regret every bacon sandwich I ever ate!

3 Likes