Reaver's Battle Against the Grey [BATG 2022]

@MichaelX shamed me into completing a Bloodborne box that was just one miniature short. So… the Hunter’s Dream expansion is now fully ready to hit the table.

At long last I have beckoned the nameless Moon Presence! Let us hope I am chosen as its cosmic heir, for I have collected insight just to gain audience with the Great One.

For anyone curious here are the colors used on the Moon Presence. Can’t speak enough to how well @warcolours work in a situation like this. Working time and the translucence really allow you to immerse yourself in blending over a relatively large mini. Had all of these colors arrayed on a wet palette. Just kept working the highlights, tinting the midtones, and pushing dark into the shadows.

Really pleased with how this box came together. The Moon Presence (also seen on my custom PS5 plates) is a gorgeous miniature and I’m happy with the added plasticard and sprue graves. Otherwise the various red hunter invaders and converted lanterns were some of the first minis I tackled in the whole game.

12 Likes