Secret Zhanta 2

oh well, my secret zhanta came in quite early! almost 12 months earlier!
oh wait, is it weeks later? you mean that even tho @MichaelX sent it in november i got it just now?
WELL FUCK, IT WAS WORTH WAITING NO MATTER WHAT!

Wanna know why?
Mostly because i’m an idiot and i miss many english slang words, secondly, because michael is another madman like me and feeds on dumb awesome ideas, so this is what i found this morning inside the pack!

At first i was like “what? a house? ok…?”

then i removed the roof and i found this

I was like “uh nice, cool stuff” and that’s about it i thought, it felt a bit odd, but it was some cool little house

then i looked better “wait, what?”

WAIT
WHAT?

AHUHAUHUA HOLY FUCKING FUCK! AT THIS POINT I CONNECTED THE DOTS!
@Oxymandias IT’S JAC’S SHED! THE ONE WHERE I’VE BEEN SQUATTING FOR THE PAST YEAR!
AAAAAAAAAAAA MY SIDES!

For those who dont know, this all started by accident by my fault misunderstanding a discussion between brits about squatting jac’s shed (no idea squatting was “occupy” as well) so i just thought people were going there shitting inside, and i mean, fine by me. Odd, but who am i to judge?
surely not a furry

So allow me to quote from the CDO Meme dictionary

Mike, this is all so fenomenal, i love al lof it, i love the amount of shit on the table, on those micro warmaster elves units, all over the house, all over the walls. i’m happy you didnt do it yourself in the shipping box as well!

BEST.PRESENT.EVER.

Also, my girlfriends says “you all act many and shit, but in this community you are all some sweet cuddly bears making present to each other”

and she’s right lol

18 Likes