Secret Zhanta 2

The only problem i have with jacs gift is that i want a printer now… :mask:

8 Likes

Thank you @Reaver for the awesome Zhanta mini! Love it :smiley:

14 Likes

Guys these are all fantastic gifts, more reasons to heap praise on this wonderful community

Hope everyone had a great Christmas

6 Likes

Thank you, @denelian5, for your beautiful gift! As I’ve already said, it is a true Gesamtkunstwerk. I stand in awe of your creativity and skill, and I’m not at all sure that I was enough of a good boy this year to deserve this. :hatoff: Dear @Loidrial , behold:

Zhanta Claws shall deliver swift judgment unto the naughty fools who would defy the Great Bull!

16 Likes

Secret Zhanta exchange taken to pure literalness!

I humbly request All THEM WIPs. Such a fantastic creation, and putting it in a blister pack is a perfect touch. Supreme effort!

4 Likes

Wow! That is soooo good!

3 Likes

Wow

This is impressive!

3 Likes

@denelian5 - this is one of the most awe inspiring creations I’ve seen on this platform. The level of care and detail that has gone into this. And all for something you’ve given away as a gift.

Much respect.

Plus 1billion slaves

6 Likes

Wow this such a cool item, feels like a real collectable that one

4 Likes

Wonderful spirit and wonderful gifts, folks! Wow!

And that blister collectable, @denelian5 …! Utsökt jobbat! Above and beyond. :beer:

6 Likes

@denelian5 JESUS FUCK WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL MAAAAAAAANNNN!!! MAAAAAAAAAN!!!
HOW DID YOU?!? WHEN DID YOU?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
dies

7 Likes

This is just beyond perfect. What an amazing creation! @denelian5 this just made my jaw drop.

6 Likes

I got my zhanta package from @Zanko today! Even did a live unboxing for @chitzkoi, @Jasko and @Stumpy on discord!

Look at these pretty ones!

16 Likes

Those are awesome.
Is it wrong that I’m already planning for next year’s Zhanta?

4 Likes

Im thinking we need a zhanta hall of fame for the past 2 xmases onwards too

5 Likes

We could make it a image gallery like the other categories. What do you think @Admiral

6 Likes

Yes! It’s a must. :beer:

Be more than welcome to tackle it if you like. It might take a while before I can get around to it, but I’ll gladly do it if links and all images can be provided.

Cheers

3 Likes

Oh thats so gorgeous! As always with zanko, the colours just grab you at a glance. Such a pair.

I am already slowly making plans for a more organised attempt at next year’s zhanta…this year I was very optimistic about my free time, I need to have a bit more advance planning next time.

3 Likes

Pyramid head!

1 Like

oh well, my secret zhanta came in quite early! almost 12 months earlier!
oh wait, is it weeks later? you mean that even tho @MichaelX sent it in november i got it just now?
WELL FUCK, IT WAS WORTH WAITING NO MATTER WHAT!

Wanna know why?
Mostly because i’m an idiot and i miss many english slang words, secondly, because michael is another madman like me and feeds on dumb awesome ideas, so this is what i found this morning inside the pack!

At first i was like “what? a house? ok…?”

then i removed the roof and i found this

I was like “uh nice, cool stuff” and that’s about it i thought, it felt a bit odd, but it was some cool little house

then i looked better “wait, what?”

WAIT
WHAT?

AHUHAUHUA HOLY FUCKING FUCK! AT THIS POINT I CONNECTED THE DOTS!
@Oxymandias IT’S JAC’S SHED! THE ONE WHERE I’VE BEEN SQUATTING FOR THE PAST YEAR!
AAAAAAAAAAAA MY SIDES!

For those who dont know, this all started by accident by my fault misunderstanding a discussion between brits about squatting jac’s shed (no idea squatting was “occupy” as well) so i just thought people were going there shitting inside, and i mean, fine by me. Odd, but who am i to judge?
surely not a furry

So allow me to quote from the CDO Meme dictionary

Mike, this is all so fenomenal, i love al lof it, i love the amount of shit on the table, on those micro warmaster elves units, all over the house, all over the walls. i’m happy you didnt do it yourself in the shipping box as well!

BEST.PRESENT.EVER.

Also, my girlfriends says “you all act many and shit, but in this community you are all some sweet cuddly bears making present to each other”

and she’s right lol

18 Likes