Secret Zhanta 2

(Electric Boogaloo)

@Zoddtheimmortal suggested we have another secret Santa like last year. . I don’t see any reason why we shouldn’t! It was a good laugh last time and gave me an extra present to open under the tree!

And yes this is FAR too early to be getting Christmassy. Nobody hates early Xmas stuff more than me! But last time it ended up being a bit of a rush in the end. So I’m registering interest early.

Now this is how we organise this one. Post below if you want to be involved. You’ve got until the end of October to register interest. We can spend November getting organised and hopefully start sending out packages during December :slight_smile:

Also add your location below (country is enough detail). I’ll pair you up with someone geographically quite close.

Once paired up with someone, you handle all details of sending a parcel between you both. Some people may be paired up in such a way that they both send each other a present. Others may be sending a present to one person but receiving a present from another.

What do you send? Well it’s something small and painted. Probably a warrior sized chaos dwarf related miniature, nothing crazy.

Also these also count towards diplomat badges for those aiming to get in on those :slight_smile:

Caveat: some folk who enjoy this forum are not as into the miniature painting side of things as others. Something small, chaos dwarf related and of similar worth and effort to a painted mini is also acceptable as a secret Zhanta however only painted minis count towards to diplomat badges

Check last years thread for inspiration and see what kinds of things people sent.

7 Likes

Bells yes!

MichaelX -》 Belgium :belgium:

2 Likes

Terrible idea…I’m in

Location Northern wastes (Northern Ireland) I’ll start looking into a suitable envoy ASAP so it gets there before xmas

2 Likes

Yeah, well up for this.

You know where I’m at, Essex boyzzzz etc.

3 Likes

Oh I should say yes me too. Jac in Blighty :uk:

1 Like

What do you get for the man who has everything?

That’s me, I’m the man.

UK.

1 Like

The loud one.
From Italy :hat8:

2 Likes

As I have nothing small and painted, what would be a good alternative? I’d like to contribute somehow.
Hawaii, namely Oahu

PS I get wicked deals on shipping, so it doesn’t matter who I get. Whoever gets me tho…rip.

1 Like

The Chitz secret plan was to sell us all Chaos Dwarfs so that he could get one of those models back per year painted. I’m not sure about the ROI or time to completion of Mt Chitzgreyoi using this approach, but I’m confident he’s done the maths.

That aside I’m in for this. Northeast US.
Yes! I’ll not pass!

4 Likes

Oh wait painted? Ahh jeez sorry the line’s gotten bad all of a sudden, you’re breaking up, I can’t–

4 Likes

@chitzkoi and @Stumpy think of something that took equal effort and worth as a painted mini and I’m sure it will more than be acceptable. Last year someone sent some terrain that went down well. But I’m sure there are other options :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OK so long as that’s permissable I’m in AF.

3 Likes

Yeah I see no reason why not. Only caveat I might add is that it doesn’t really count as an emissary for the purposes of diplomat badges cos those badges are specifically for sending users painted minis to use in their armies

I’ll update main thread

2 Likes

Count me in.
Britain.

2 Likes

I’ll try to make it work :wink:
Sweden is where I live^^

1 Like

I see no reason petrified sorcerers aren’t perfectly valid for diplomat purposes too

1 Like

I’m in! :anvil:
Located in Austria.

2 Likes

I`m also in! :smiley:

I live in Germany!

1 Like

Reminder to all users - declare your interest before end of the month :slight_smile:

3 Likes

wait does the emoji mean it’s a joke

2 Likes