Secret Zhanta 2

Sounds like fun, count me in.
I live in USA and no worries about pairing me with someone close.

3 Likes

Okay @MichaelX @Zanko @Reaver @Freakshow668 @Antenor @Zoddtheimmortal @Habitual_Lurker @Stumpy @denelian5 @chitzkoi @Loidrial @Vapo

Here’s the plan: three separate Santa circle jerks, with suitably offensive names.

Team 1: The Inbred Blighty Bunch
Habitual lurker sends to Oxy
Oxy sends to Zodd
Zodd sends to Chitz
Chitz sends to Freakshow
Freakshow sends to Habitual lurker

Team 2: Eurotrash
Denelian send to Antenor
Antenor sends to Zanko
Zanko send to michaelX
MichaelX sends to Loidirial
Loidiral sends to Denelian

Team America: Fuck Yeah
Stumpy send to Reaver
Reaver sends to Vapo
Vapo sends to Stumpy

All you need to do is make or acquire the gift, contact the person you are sending it to, and work out how best to send it.

The person sending something to you will contact you.

Aim to spend November organising and send something out in early December so everyone has something Hashutty under the holly, Zharr Naggrundy in their Ztockings, or Chaosy in time for Chrimbo.

Have fun everyone!

8 Likes

Fork yes! A @Zanko OG!

@Loidrial prepare your anus! 3d printed dildo it is!

3 Likes

Looking forward to this :grinning:

Bit of fun and merriment

1 Like

It’s gonna be a sandy, potholy affair!

2 Likes

Oh this is going to be fun! :cd1991gif:

1 Like

awesome! but this time dont send me a replica of your, last time i didnt feel a thing!

also, you suck, my gf is disappointed, because now Santa isnt Secret anymore.
i know i’ll get some simil-french trash from Michael. buuuuhhh!

What a coincidence, or foresight?! Let’s see what I send you … I think I’ll find something. I just hope you’ll like it! :thinking:

1 Like

Only the best volcanic beach sand for you Reaver. Don’t spend it all in one place!

2 Likes

Perhaps you jest. but… A jar of dirt is a jar of joy for any respectable pirate. I’d lovingly blast it over many fine miniature’s bases. and perhaps use it on my small farm raised eggs.

Up in the Northeast it’s a real struggle in the winter to keep the farmhouse sandblasters cranking.

3 Likes

oh man if I can make it to Big Island before the holidays, I’ll gladly hook you up with a BIG OL’ jar of volcanic black sand. If I CAN’T make it in time due to my up coming spinal upgrade, I’ll still send it, it will just be a bit late. I will send the Zhanta gift on time tho.

1 Like

With what I’ve seen from you how can I not!

1 Like

Going full Astragoth?

1 Like

Bolts and Rods, all forged fresh and runed with screaming demons. They will still be glowing when they are installed. All the better to serve Hashut.

or possibly the regular stuff just so I can walk again and get off these opioids. I need to get back to work, not that I really want to.

Sounds like hell mate. Hope you’ll be up and running again in no time

1 Like

Heck me too! At least I got this to keep me busy as a I waste away in a hospital bed.

1 Like

Anyone started on their emissary yet? Chat about this has been a little quieter than last year.

Got stuck into mine after work today, hopeful it will turn out ok…never really know to the end…
Always find that a bit scary…

3 Likes

@Freakshow668 I’m not gonna lie mate mine won’t be painted. It’s just not possible in a house full of crates and with no primer. I’ll seek to compensate you handsomely for being spared my painting…

3 Likes

Not started yet , but it arrived today :slight_smile:

3 Likes