Secret Zhanta 2

I used to religiously buy expensive chaos black spray and was really hard to get. I switched to £4 matt black :black_circle: spray ftom car parts shops. It is actually better no sheen at all

5 Likes

No problem at all mate, whatever you come up with will be gratefully received.

1 Like

I have something that’s not a mini, but hopefully something reaver will value

2 Likes

I bet its sand.

Or an egg.

3 Likes

Build, prime, and basecoat are done. Will get after the brushwork this week.

3 Likes

Started an hour ago… triggered by this post…

Much printing now… very good progress…

3 Likes

I got an email saying that mine had been dispatched to me (finally) yesterday. Still plenty of time but I was starting to worry, I ordered it nearly 3 weeks ago!

5 Likes

Well… Sculpting is getting closer to finished… just have to decide if I’m gonna try to learn how to make a mold and cast it or just let it be a special one off for this Zhanta thing :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Mine is coming along nicely. Will be ready to send in plenty of time.

4 Likes

I ordered a (hopefully) matching miniature last week. I hope it will arrive soon and I can start painting!

1 Like

@Stumpy @Reaver and @Vapo

I’ve had another American wanna throw his hat in the ring. If you guys are all already organised don’t worry. If you haven’t sorted anything yet and can accommodate another joiner, let me know and let me know the best place in the chain to insert them

I can send two gifts, not an issue. The more the merrier. Just keep in mind I do not gift minis as I have none.

Hmmm if you send two you should really receive two.

Well @Stumpy if you wanna do a second secret Zhanta separate to the official circle jerk, maybe you two could just send each other a package each?

I don’t need another gift. Have him send it to one of you Europeans as a diplomatic exchange

He’s a USA dude. Much easier to send to you . (You live in an active volcano in the ocean or something right?)

I’ll message him now

2 Likes

Rofl alright

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’ll be getting you something special. From one service member to another.

6 Likes

Well, thank you for your service buddy. Nothing too crazy I hope haha.

2 Likes

Perfect! Nice one gents!

3 Likes

We are way too kind for being chaos dwarfs…

8 Likes