Shef other armies

Just got a eBay find that is all original 4/5th edition high elves. Pretty sure it’s all 4th, but not sure about the production on the special chars. Paint job on them is 95% complete just need to retouch some of the bigger models and give everything a good protective coat. Super stoked about this group. I want to get ever army from 4-5th atleast 1k points and display them.

6 Likes

Sorry, but I cannot click the like button. They iz Elveseses

2 Likes

Hey those look great! Are they with you now? Looks like +100 minis right?

1 Like

Nice haul!
Yeah it’s all 4th, the special characters didn’t get new models until 6th.

Yeah their all on my table now. Just got to re glue the dragon and griffin and some cav and their only needing some finishing on the silver helms and dragon princes as all the foot troops are 100% finished

Impressive primary colours scheme hey. I feel like the elves from that era were really evocative. A lot of the later stuff is just tributes to this era

1 Like

Yep agree. I’m a huge fan of that 90s red warhammer era. I thought about changing the red to blue for that more traditional feel but the red works

1 Like

Looking at them from a distance I bet inks and contrast washes on the whites, reds and yellows could really bring them to life with minimal effort too

2 Likes

Hey @Shef, don’t forget to add these to your BATG score :wink:

great haul, even if they are elves :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Some great models! Good point Michael: must be a pain in the bat-g. But hey, ultimately worth it!!!

1 Like

Are you planning on repainting them (they seem to look pretty good already!)

There’s a couple silver helms which I may need to the
Dragon princes for sure, everything else is painted pretty well, I thought about changing the red over all to blue but the red working for me seeing it in person. Everything will get a wash but only the cav needs a re paint imo. I’ll have to relook at the bolt throwers when I get home they may need to as well.

I’ll take a hit in the batg but not as big as you hoped!

1 Like