Star Wars Legion

These are so good

1 Like

Cheers guys :+1:t2::vulcan_salute:t2:

1 Like

Work goes on with the Death Troopers but I couldn’t resist any longer, had to make a start on the Bounty Hunter

Tried a little free hand too…when I say little :hot_face: took me a bit

Now I’ve added shades and highlights with weathering to the green and yellow armour

7 Likes

This is the way.

2 Likes

Bobalicious!

1 Like

Bobalicious is done

Okay technically there are just own or two bits left to go but I’m calling it :grin:

Very happy with my progress @BATG_Warriors , going a lot better than January :cd1991gif:

15 Likes

Beautiful job!!! Gotta love the most dangerous bounty hunter in the galaxy (Canon is still law imho).

2 Likes

Amazing work mate, simply stunning.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words guys, really enjoyed busting these guys back out for February’s project.

Boba Fett in particular I really enjoyed using the reference pics to paint the mini, I need get some more of that going.

Got nearly everything finished I wanted to, one more Red Skull to go and the AT-ST never got started after I kept getting distracted by what I could do for Golden Hat…spent far much time thinking/distracted by that (not painting I have to point out :man_facepalming:t2::unamused:)

This is a little update on what I got finished + a unit of Stormtroopers that’s a repeat of what’s above

3 Likes