The Great Unification - Emissary Exchange

Great continuation @Oxymandias !! Looking forward to a re-read when all of the stories are present.

3 Likes

Oh this is beautiful, what a great model. :cd1991gif:

2 Likes

Great going, folks! You can by the way post pictures of your finished and received emissaries here in the image gallery. :smile:

1 Like

Another step in the caravan, and also over the halfway point! Hopefully only a few more months before we come full circle!

3 Likes

I added @GhraskDragh 's story to the placeholder.

3 Likes

Witness Xrakir, ambassador of our dark father. Another link in the great unification has been forged.

Wonderful model @Xander ! A true classic, and likely my favorite helm in all of Chaos Dwarfs

13 Likes

Glad you like him! I need to get a picture up of the model I received! :sad:

3 Likes

Lovely Mini @Xander, Congrats on the addition to your army @Reaver!

I added Xanders fluff to the placeholder at the top!

3 Likes

A bit late on my end, but I present Hathakh Skullforger!

My first 3rd Edition Helmeted Chaos Dwarf care of @GhraskDragh !

Thanks mate!

13 Likes

Oh wow… @GhraskDragh That’s neat! Loving the paint scheme.
@Xander I assume he’ll fit right in!

4 Likes

Thanks @MichaelX and your very welcome @Xander , couldn’t send something that wasn’t grim and dark after all :grin:

4 Likes

Box repairs complete, tomorrow the package should begin its voyage to @delgdeathaxe

2 Likes

@Reaver I FINALLY read your stories! I love them! The ass cannon reference was :ok_hand:, hilarious that even the grand admiral does not like it :rofl:. I also like that you referenced to your many familiars :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

With @delgdeathaxe permission here are some pictures of the emissary that recently completed the voyage.

13 Likes

Beautiful! And it truly looks like an emissary too. Like he’s a warrior but he also looks like he could string a sentence together haha. A kinda noble and learned look about him. What a cool model

2 Likes

All in the 'stache

3 Likes

Oh what a sweet model, amazing work!

1 Like

Awesome model, really love it! :cd1980:

1 Like

Oh man this is a really cool idea! Excellent work as usual

3 Likes

It’s not too late to join the zhanta claus envoy exchange. Was great last year

4 Likes