The Great Unification - Emissary Exchange

This is Barbakul, sent by @Jasko . This hardened warrior has followed his orders without question and now finds himself in the court of the Dwerrow Zharr. He must convince these savages to reunite with Dawi Zharr and to send one of their own to continue this mission. Brutality is the only language these barbarians understand. Thankfully…it’s a language Barbakul knows well.

(If you can’t tell I’m both mega impressed with what I’ve received and now mega pumped about sending on what I create!)

12 Likes

What a beautiful model! It will look great with your Dwerrow savages!

3 Likes

Barbakul aka Bezhukk the Immortal is an awesome model! :skull2: You are lucky to be able to add the model to your army! :metal:

5 Likes

Yes I certainly feel so! “ A kingly gift “ to quote Gimli in the fellowship of the ring

5 Likes

All caught up on the reading, this is fantastic!!
goes to check my spot in line
crap… waits patiently

5 Likes

Huzzah,

Emissary Zhatan has arrived, many thanks @Oxymandias for this fantastic addition to the ranks, it’s an honour to have him serve…

…I already have my Emissary painted up and a little backstory, now I know a bit more I’ll finish up writing this in the next couple of days and aim to get this posted on maybe even this weekend

Many thanks again @Oxymandias and also @MichaelX for having this great idea

12 Likes

Wow @GhraskDragh, What a lovley model your received. @Oxymandias if you ever want to make a trade route with Halgar, i’m sure he’d be open to direct nogotiations :stuck_out_tongue:
Also… nice side butt!

Cant wait for the rest of the stories!

3 Likes

Great continuation @Oxymandias !! Looking forward to a re-read when all of the stories are present.

3 Likes

Oh this is beautiful, what a great model. :cd1991gif:

2 Likes

Great going, folks! You can by the way post pictures of your finished and received emissaries here in the image gallery. :smile:

1 Like

Another step in the caravan, and also over the halfway point! Hopefully only a few more months before we come full circle!

3 Likes

I added @GhraskDragh 's story to the placeholder.

3 Likes

Witness Xrakir, ambassador of our dark father. Another link in the great unification has been forged.

Wonderful model @Xander ! A true classic, and likely my favorite helm in all of Chaos Dwarfs

14 Likes

Glad you like him! I need to get a picture up of the model I received! :sad:

3 Likes

Lovely Mini @Xander, Congrats on the addition to your army @Reaver!

I added Xanders fluff to the placeholder at the top!

3 Likes

A bit late on my end, but I present Hathakh Skullforger!

My first 3rd Edition Helmeted Chaos Dwarf care of @GhraskDragh !

Thanks mate!

14 Likes

Oh wow… @GhraskDragh That’s neat! Loving the paint scheme.
@Xander I assume he’ll fit right in!

4 Likes

Thanks @MichaelX and your very welcome @Xander , couldn’t send something that wasn’t grim and dark after all :grin:

4 Likes

Box repairs complete, tomorrow the package should begin its voyage to @delgdeathaxe

2 Likes

@Reaver I FINALLY read your stories! I love them! The ass cannon reference was :ok_hand:, hilarious that even the grand admiral does not like it :rofl:. I also like that you referenced to your many familiars :sweat_smile:

4 Likes