The Great Unification - Emissary Exchange

With @delgdeathaxe permission here are some pictures of the emissary that recently completed the voyage.

14 Likes

Beautiful! And it truly looks like an emissary too. Like he’s a warrior but he also looks like he could string a sentence together haha. A kinda noble and learned look about him. What a cool model

2 Likes

All in the 'stache

3 Likes

Oh what a sweet model, amazing work!

1 Like

Awesome model, really love it! :cd1980:

1 Like

Oh man this is a really cool idea! Excellent work as usual

3 Likes

It’s not too late to join the zhanta claus envoy exchange. Was great last year

4 Likes

The models donated by @Zanko (thank you again mate) to revive the project! These were sent to @Abecedar and have safely arrived! Read about it here!

I desperatly await the return of the emmisary!

Also…

Auch

8 Likes

This is great news, @Oxymandias fantastic job still has pride of place amongst my Legion here

2 Likes

That looks amazing zanko you do some of the best envoys going

3 Likes

Thank you for your praise, hearing it from you makes me a little proud! :hatoff:

5 Likes

The stage is almost set

12 Likes

Impressive chariot and stage!

3 Likes

The pact has been agreed upon.

So be it…

8 Likes

Hahaha, now that’s commitment!

3 Likes

As required by the Emissarial Proclamation. The Amulets must be sealed with blood. And I am nothing if not obedient (when it suits me) to our Lord High Masters

6 Likes

Your devotion is commendable, o mighty @Abecedar , though fell rumours whispered in the labyrinthine dark corridors of Mingol Zharr-Naggrund’s Great Temple complex claims that you suffered an all too frequent regular hobby wound to the hand, and merely grabbed the opportunity on the spot to anoint the amulet with accidental blood. :tongue:

7 Likes

Aaah, the whispers of lesser beings, those scurrying like rats in the bowels of the Oh-so-great Temple complex. A perfect reflection to the voices in the heads of my inferiors.

6 Likes

My Lords and Heroes have been gathered to welcome the Emissary Dhograth.

13 Likes

Beautiful!!!

3 Likes