The Great Unification - Emissary Exchange

Warlord Thrun’nor the Black personally greeting Lord Dhograth. Dhograth’s brother Emissary from Lord Zanko greeting him as well.

Whilst the Hellsmiths examine the broken weapon and make plans to render it whole once more

11 Likes

Stylish diorama with cool features, especially the throne is a mega eye-catcher! :beer: Of course, it is very annoying that the weapon has been damaged! :mad:

3 Likes

Hey Michael, Did my Emissaries get there?

They did! 2 or 3 weeks ago. I have totally forgotten to tell you. I also havent forwarded them to zank yet, but they are on the parcels to send pile and will go out next week presumably.

Sorry mate, life has been very busy lately.

3 Likes

Tell me about it ( No don’t). same here.

For the new fellas interested in the Emissary project.

We are thinking about what to do with exchanges like this and Secret Zhanta.

8 Likes

I’m in.

3 Likes

I’m interested in the Emissary Exchange but there’s no info I’ve seen about how it’s set up or whether it’s even active. I think it could use some definition at the least

Well. This version of the emissary project is very much coming to its slow resolution. It obviously hit a major dead end when a participant disappeared. Michael and others have put in work to get the circuit closed.

In order to restart we’d need to formally decide on a new format, gauge interest, and then get it in motion. The last emissary exchange polling discussion started in this thread

It’s a good reminder from Chitz to bump this so new folk will see and be made aware that it is indeed a thing that has and can happen. Beyond that we’ll need to put our heads together and decide how to run the next one.

4 Likes

When it comes to an emissary exchange, of course I’m there again! :hatoff:

7 Likes

I’d love to participate this time around. ^^

6 Likes

Me too

4 Likes

If it is like the usual xmas miniature exchange im in. Probably has to happen in autumn to be safer to post though

3 Likes

Would any of the warlords be interested in an exchange of ambassadors right now? :hatoff:

1 Like