The Great Unification - Emissary Exchange

A bit late on my end, but I present Hathakh Skullforger!

My first 3rd Edition Helmeted Chaos Dwarf care of @GhraskDragh !

Thanks mate!

14 Likes

Oh wow… @GhraskDragh That’s neat! Loving the paint scheme.
@Xander I assume he’ll fit right in!

4 Likes

Thanks @MichaelX and your very welcome @Xander , couldn’t send something that wasn’t grim and dark after all :grin:

4 Likes

Box repairs complete, tomorrow the package should begin its voyage to @delgdeathaxe

2 Likes

@Reaver I FINALLY read your stories! I love them! The ass cannon reference was :ok_hand:, hilarious that even the grand admiral does not like it :rofl:. I also like that you referenced to your many familiars :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

With @delgdeathaxe permission here are some pictures of the emissary that recently completed the voyage.

14 Likes

Beautiful! And it truly looks like an emissary too. Like he’s a warrior but he also looks like he could string a sentence together haha. A kinda noble and learned look about him. What a cool model

2 Likes

All in the 'stache

3 Likes

Oh what a sweet model, amazing work!

1 Like

Awesome model, really love it! :cd1980:

1 Like

Oh man this is a really cool idea! Excellent work as usual

3 Likes

It’s not too late to join the zhanta claus envoy exchange. Was great last year

4 Likes

The models donated by @Zanko (thank you again mate) to revive the project! These were sent to @Abecedar and have safely arrived! Read about it here!

I desperatly await the return of the emmisary!

Also…

Auch

8 Likes

This is great news, @Oxymandias fantastic job still has pride of place amongst my Legion here

2 Likes

That looks amazing zanko you do some of the best envoys going

3 Likes

Thank you for your praise, hearing it from you makes me a little proud! :hatoff:

5 Likes

The stage is almost set

12 Likes

Impressive chariot and stage!

3 Likes

The pact has been agreed upon.

So be it…

8 Likes

Hahaha, now that’s commitment!

3 Likes