TOYGUN builds + Scrap Builds

Hey guys, thank you all for the kind words.
My uncle was the one Who introduced me to gaming (played for years at sim city, and still do with cities Skyline) and thx to Microsoft Paint back in 98 i started to develop my artistic side.
He was truly the best.

On another note, yesterday i started another build because i need to keep my head clear during the day.
Im creating a sort of boiler/water tank made with deodorant stick and parts of the previous guns

7 Likes

Things are getting out of hand here at my place
My dad recognised the somewhat Waterworld look that those things have. Made me so happy

11 Likes

This one is looking great - I’m going to steal some of the ideas from this thread for a set of steampunk fantasy terrain.
I’ll keep you updated on my progress.

3 Likes

please yes do so!
wanna see what everyone can make!

1 Like

Ok i promise to stop spamming. i’m just very happy with what im building in those days, and it’s helping me a lot too in this bad period.

I hope this can Inspire someone to make extra stuff too!
Also 1 month ago or so, I made this scrap chariot CD build as well

8 Likes

Not spam

Quality content :slight_smile:

Great work

4 Likes

I mean, I’m kinda becoming the king of trash. Or at least a runner up
This is all cardboard, plastic net, clips, nerfguns ammo, clothespin, coffe sticks, cookie paper, i mean, anything lol

Here you can see my careful planning process

9 Likes

Fantastic build!

2 Likes

Love those fences, they’re a very clever use of materials and look great! And the modular design but unified look means they’ll work really well in the table.

Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

These are looking better and better, nice work and great vision too, I can never see these things in my mind

3 Likes

Me neither, just do it, especially in this casa, you are working for trash. Things will pop out after a bit.
Everything ties together once you spray the basic color on
And it s so much fun to build and color things without a scheme, rules nor anything. It Is really freeing.

Collect shit, glue shit, pile shit, paint shit, look Amazing.

WTF

4 Likes

Had some time to try to take some decent pics of my last trash build.
For you ChaosPixelSkull1

10 Likes

another WIP
this time i’m creating a playable terrain/diceroller

9 Likes

I tried pigments for my 1st time ever.
fucking hell i have some sort of hands mutation. Hooves perhaps!

what a fucking mess xD had no idea they were THIS powderly

7 Likes

I remember spilling some on the bedroom floor once… weeks, I was still finding pigments weeks after I thought I cleaned it all up :joy::joy::man_facepalming:t2:

Amazing work as ever my friend

3 Likes

i would rather move to a new house xD i can understand now the problem lol
i took my cutting board under the shower with me huahuahuahua

4 Likes

Man, I hope none of it got into that coffee :01:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve never really gotten the hang of pigment powders. I’ve tried them on 15mm tanks and it either disappears or takes over completely. But the only way to get better is to make a mess!

I hope you don’t give up because of this set back because the end result still looks good and will only improve with time.

But I don’t envy you the cleanup.

1 Like

i made few tests and ended up with 2 results:
if i have just a thin layer of powder i just use the matt varnish spray to seal everything, like on a normal model
while instead if it it a little pile of dust, i use the sealing liquid bought from greenstuffworld
so far so good i would say. cleaning wasnt as had as expected, but from now on i will put a newspaper below the build/model

i’m making the fence for the structure, then once done i will post it here once more, in few days it should be everything ready! fence and pigments allowing xD

2 Likes

Goddammit i was going crazy remaking this fence xD
It came out quite well but the process is way too long for my liking
Here’s for you, my Ex Onion Pringles Tube dice roller!

9 Likes