Upcoming Chaos Dwarf 3D-printable terrain Kickstarter by Lost Kingdom Miniatures

If you have kids then maybe tell her you can use it to save money on toys for them?

:wink:

1 Like

By Hashut! Incredible work, not least the Persepolis pillars. Adrian is the master of Chaos Dwarf scenery. :slight_smile:

It looks really cool, but why is it only available as a print template? Since I donā€™t plan to buy a 3D printer, I donā€™t think Iā€™ll buy one! :japanese_ogre:

They Terrain would be too big/heavy to ship anyway. And they are having increasing problems with casting their models (they donā€™t do that themselves), so it is very likely that their whole range will eventually be converted to just selling stl files. Itā€™s a shame, I agree. But then again, there are so many fantastic stl files around (even for free on thingyverse), I think we all need a 3D printer sooner or later

You may be right, but Iā€™m afraid Iā€™m too old for thisā€¦ I donā€™t even have a mobile phone.

2 Likes

There are places and websites where if you give them a file theyā€™ll print it for you so you donā€™t necessarily need a printer if you donā€™t want one. :wink:

1 Like

I know, in a German forum also such a supplier romps around. But most of them are located so far away that the goods have to be shipped and that costs a lot of money. But you are right in principle, having the stuff printed is worth thinking about.

Alternative is get one of your mates to buy one then just use theirs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wow! That is breathtaking!

One of their recent posts about modularizing and magnetizing options is very encouraging. Especially for ease of printing

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting for a depiction of how the large structures would be printed and assembled. Looks great! And there are spots for magnets :+1:

4 Likes

Youā€™re truly getting full capacity out of the mediumā€™s possibilities, AdriĆ”n. Just wonderful work. :slight_smile:

Really good results for FDM printers especially

Thanks a lot for your nice words guys! We are super excited with this HUGE project. If someone has any question I have opened this new topic to solve it:

We will show more printed models and even painted soon (you MUST see this models painted :scream:)

4 Likes

Awesome free STL statue printed at 0.07mm layer height. Hyped for the full kickstarter

4 Likes

Wow, this is amazing stuff! Thereā€™s been a few things tempting me into the world of 3D printing but none more so than this
@LKMinis I think itā€™s a great idea what youā€™ve done with the monthly sub, again if I had a 3D printer Iā€™d be all over it, I hope it gives you enough to keep going and keep creating these amazing things :+1:t2::vulcan_salute:t2:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!! We will give options in the kickstarter campaign and patreon for people without 3d printer too. Trust us that the price of the campaign will worth buying the files even you donā€™t have a 3d printer :wink:

3 Likes

Holy cheezballs!? :crazy_face:

7 Likes

We can hereby crown AdriƔn Perez Montejano as the ultimate interpreter of Chaos Dwarfs. God tier. This is a perfect synthesis of ancient Middle Eastern styles and heavy metal styles.

Hat off.

4 Likes

Outstanding crew too. Could see the butcher being used in many ways. :hocho::cut_of_meat:

2 Likes