Uther the unhinged s legions of Hashut

There is about 4 years between the first three and last 3 ( had less bits to play with at the end). Glad you noticed the banner. I always loved that symbol.

Here is the Doombull and bullgors. I posted them before in WIPs and a GH but they belong here with the army

Doombull

Minotaurs 1

6 Likes

Minotaur 2

Minotaur 3

And introducing my counts as centigor warhoof
The one, the only, death defying ……
Ewal Kyn Ewal

8 Likes

I really like the mechanical take on the mythical creatures. I always viewed the Chaos Dwarfs as the type to push the envelope with technology, but in a presentable way (stupid rats make stupid tech)

1 Like

Really glad you like them
CDs are dwarfs so their tech should look robust. As for rats… my daughter collects skaven …. So regarding the quality of their tech m, I could not possibly comment.

2 Likes

And now the Gargants/Giants

Fi ,

Fie

And Fo

7 Likes

Add in the flying piano machine (see above) counts as Jabberslythe, piloted by the incomparable Bhil E. Jo-Hell.

And you have a 2000 pts Children of Hashut army ( counts as Beasts of Chaos)

8 Likes

:rofl: well i wont judge you for your impartiality

1 Like

Absolutely Stunning! I imagine these behemoths to be powered by a combination of cursed hard-coal, warpstone sparks and alchemical acid batteries. Would love to see them in action!

1 Like

Thanks Hashoooot

Sadly more of a maker than a player at the moment. Life!

But these are only 2000 pts of I think 6-7000 counts as beasts of chaos (mostly heli hats) which I will post as an army when I finish the battle line units (much less fun to make/paint) oh and my warp fire dragon counts as (every army needs s dragon)

2 Likes

This is by far the most unusual, creative, and coolest Warhammer troupe I’ve ever seen. Kudos! And keep it up, I want to see many more new insane creations! :beer:

2 Likes

Thanks Zanko
Don’t worry, more insanity is on the way. Counts as razorgors to be precise. Sooo nearly done. Mind you soooo nearly done for 3 years.

1 Like

Right, here are some WIPs and photos from my GH entry.

This all started about 6 years ago when my kids handed me some mechanical wings from a broken Transformer toy. These sat in my ‘Could be useful for Warhammer but don’t know what to do with them yet ‘ box. I always wanted a steampunk dragon but never got round to it. Then the GH gave me a nudge and he was born.

I started playing around with old Defcopter bits and made the body.

The head is made from old Transformer bits stuck together, the neck and tail greenstuff and the arms looter and burna bits.

Now the pilot was clearly going to be a VID ( a very important dwarf) and as such needed a vet big hat. The pilot was converted from a defcopter orc. If you look at him he has a VERY big hat. Indeed his hat is in fact the entire dragon making him the single biggest hatted dwarf I have yet made (This clearly explains his success in the GH).

At this point all things were going well and he went on his stand (two defcopter stands). At this point the evil, sneaky plots of the knifeears were revealed as they co-opted gravity in an attempt to derail his progress. The addition of a dead Stormcast eternal (the best sort) skewered by his own spear (the only one long enough) came to the rescue to provide the much needed support.

Lo he was done.

As for painting, chaos black base, leadbelcher with ironbreaker and runefang steel highlights. The goldy bits a mixture of Hashut copper. Sycorax bronze, skull crusher brass, aging gold, retro cutie armour.

Hope you like him

14 Likes

What marvellous creations, as always. Especially the legendary lord. What a mad, glad build! Splendid work.

Truly befitting of your legion. :hatoff:

4 Likes

Your conversions are unique, I have to admit they don’t always meet my taste, but I am thrilled by the style. The combination of various parts to create something new and above all unique is really a great art.

2 Likes

Everyone knew instantly this entry was your xD
You are a fucking mad engineer, man well done!
Such crazy stuff :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

3 Likes

Thanks guys

I do have a ‘style’ which is as much determined by my ability as my tastes.

Having said that I dooo like mad machines

3 Likes

Peak Uther! :hatoff: A great build. Fits in perfectly with your army. Maybe after this success Igor deserves a treat? :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words.

I would offer Igor a reward for his services but I feel he would be offended. He knows his is but an artisans role in bringing my ideas to life. To offer him a reward he , I am sure, would therefore regard as patronising. I would hate to put poor Igor in such a position. Therefore I will, quite reluctantly, have ta accept the plaudits myself. I will of course think of Igor as I enjoy my rewards. And it is the thought that counts as they say.

7 Likes