Uther the unhinged s legions of Hashut

Don’t get your hopes up too much
It is me painting after all
But thanks

2 Likes

What in Hashut’s name are you conjuring up? It looks quite scary already - excited to see it ready and painted!

1 Like

Looks like it might be a kitbashed Astragoth.

1 Like

Indeed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh yes, a kitbashed Astrogath would be cool and sensible and therefore not the case. They are/ will be a unit of Minotaurs (for my Chaos dwarf counts as beasts of chaos army with heli-hats as Tzaangor enlightened on discs). They will accompany my Doombull (I will try to get a picture of him up though I want to change his paint job a little)

3 Likes

Here are some quick photos of the ‘Doombull’ to give some idea of where I am going with these

Hope that helps.

17 Likes

Mate, this makes the world a slightly better place.

3 Likes

This Doombull is incredible! So inspired! I am only playong Blood Bowl now, but I can just envision a whole team of mech suit chaos dwarfs with this as the centerpiece Minotaur. Absolutely brilliant!

3 Likes

Ah well, another GoldenHat over. Once again my entry failed to place, mainly due to unfair discrimination on the grounds of it having been badly painted and poorly constructed. A situation worsened by the twin evils of photography and zoom (Damn you Digital camera! I hate you and all your little pixels too!). Still I love my entry, particularly with my glasses off, from a distance and in a poorly lit room. However it is a bittersweet mini for me. If you look carefully you will see that the entire rotor engine is in fact a hat ( the organ itself is maintained aloft by ART). After years of steadily increasing hat size, I fear with this model I may, finally and sadly, have reached Peak-Hat.

So here is some fluff and more pics of my Dastardly Devious Daemon Organ (counts as Jabberslythe for my counts as Beasts of Chaos army… obviously). No WIPs as that would require some forethought.

Like all their kind, the Children of Hashut are endlessly inventive. None more so than the mad Sorceror Scientist B’Hari Mhanaylore. His obsession with using sound as an offensive weapon led to the creation of his Dastardly Devious Daemon Organ…A terrifying machine into which a powerful daemons of Slaanesh have been bound. It is flown across the battlefield (not by B’Hari of course, he just writes the songs), it’s evil sonic vibrations spreading madness and horror to all in earshot. Those foolish enough to approach it are battered by the winds from the pilots massive rotored heli-hat or assailed by the Daemonic appendages that protrude from the organ. Even should the foe damage the machine they are not safe. The screams of escaping daemonic entities scour their flesh. Woe betide any that are near the Organ should it be destroyed. The terrible wheezing cacophony of its death throes is likely to be the last thing they hear.

]

7 Likes

Don’t be too harsh on yourself! This is a phantastic model. The sheer amount of bitz used in its construction would have probably driven lesser mortals mad, just as the sound of the Daemon Organ itself. And the brazen balls to use this as a Jabberslythe proxy! Anyone who wouldn’t accept such a beautiful travesty on the table due to WYSIWYG surely deserves a pointy stick up their *****, as well as ******* with some ***** and **** on top! This model is pure genius! :idea2:

…also, any chance it sounds something like this:
E.M.M.P. - This Quiet Offends Slaanesh (2022 remake) - YouTube ?

3 Likes

I’m afraid that due to my bad eyesight and the lousy advice of my salivating advisors, I unfortunately didn’t give your very mistaken (but brilliantly mistaken) post a vote. Next time this must change! :wink:

1 Like

No worries Zanko. I think poor eyesight would help my entry.

My lord InsectoidPoet. I am never hard on myself. I have no shame. The Slaanesh music is interesting but being old I imagined The Black Angel’s Death song by the Velvet Underground or Sonic Attack by Hawkwind (I’m old).

As a (probably) younger person, let me say only this:

Hawkwind is the B O M B :metal:

I consider your entries and brilliant commentary an integral part of every g.h/artisans. Love it. Dont stop!

You win the award for maddest inventor pretty much every time!

2 Likes

Thanks Zoddtheimmortal. That is of course the best award. Do not worry I will not stop. Nothing can stop me……….except maybe formatting photos…. Yep that could stop me.

2 Likes

Ok. Did this one 1-2 years ago and never got round to photos.

He will be in my counts as Nurgle army. I always loved the Horticulus Slimux idea and figure. Could not afford him and he was not a chaos dwarf!

Soooooo

Presenting the Daemonic Herald of Hashut

Incendius Pyrox
On his great beast of Hashut ‘Magma’

Fluff

None know the origins of Incendius Pyrox. Was he a daemon of Hashut? Was he a great sorceror or hero who ascended to daemonhood? Was he something else?

All that is known is that sometimes. When the children of the Dark Father need him most. In the hour of their greatest need. When the fires of His altars have sent the souls of thousands to his honour. Sometimes, sometimes, Incendius will ride out of the wastes. Ride out to lead the legions to battle. And wherever he goes lava bursts to the surfaces to burn His foes.

11 Likes

And back to Heli hats.

The musician may indicate peak hat but this guy runs second.

There are always some that swim against the tide. Most die. But, occasionally, one thrives and even makes it to the top. Mazlor ‘.The Bleak Portent’ is one. Not content with the normal rotor hat he had to go one further. Great power is required to make this arrangement work. But great power is what Mazlor wields. Great power, great evil and a great hat.

He ‘obviously’ counts as Malagor the Dark Omen in my Children of Hashut counts as Beasts of Chaos army

Please forgive the painting. It looked great at normal mag with my eyes.

The pain boy was a birthday present last year from my 12yo daughter. She is well trained!

8 Likes

OK
Here is a very pic heavy post/series of posts

I have finally finished 2000pts of my counts as Beasts of Chaos army
This consists counts as:

Leaders

Dragon Ogre Shaggoth- general
Doombull
Warhoof

Units

3 units of Dragon Ogres
1 unit of Bull Gors

Behemoths

3x Chaos Gargants

1x Jabberslythe

So

Shaggoth

Dragon ogres:

Ok imgur full for now

More unicycling bull centaurs later

9 Likes

More Unicycling Bull centaurs counts as Dragon Ogres

12 Likes

Amazing! Throwing around bitz like an insane surgeon would throw around body parts!

My favourites are the hand made out of two axes, the claw made out of two orc blades and the inclusion of a random tyranid gun painted in a non-organic way. Also, in the previous post, the kitbashed banner hearkening back to classic Chaos Dwarf iconography! Looks like you had lots of fun cutting stuff up and putting it back together in a creative way; love to see it!

2 Likes