Uzkulak's big hats

Hashut be praised, the sorcerer is done!

17 Likes

Wow @saurus91590 I really really really like this. The skin tone is different to what we normally see which is cool and the conversion to hold the torch is inspired. What a cool model!

2 Likes

That unit looks amazing all finished up

Sorcerer looks great with that colour of beard, firebeard!!

2 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The huge cannon is done aswell, the 3 little engineers should be done around next week!

14 Likes

The firepower has been unleashed! The blunderbuss unit is done, ready to roll for some D3 to destroy anything at 12"!

12 Likes

Awesome.

1 Like

Last the not least, the kitbashed dreadquake mortar is completly done! The 1500pts army is now complete, and you guys can expect a full battle report around sunday, featuring our angry midgets against some ogres!

14 Likes

Finally, here’s an army shot of the 1500pts force! You can find the list here if you’re interested [WFB 8th] Tamurkhan "Legion of Azgorh" army lists - #7 by saurus91590

14 Likes

And with that @saurus91590 you earn your first medal. Another 500 and you’ll get the 2k pts medal :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great job mate! Well made army and striking colours. Can’t wait for the bat rep!

3 Likes

looks amazing all together! looking forward to many thousands more points in the future. Also an incoming batrep is exciting as well!

1 Like

Hey folks! Long time no see ! With the coming of the Old World, I’ve decided to upgrade all my armies to 2000pts, including my chaos dwarfs!

I’ll start with my new sorcerer-prophet! The old one will be repainted and used as the blunderbuss unit’s leader.

I’ll be back later with 2 more units,!

11 Likes

Hey folks! A small update on the hobgoblin wolfriders. Since you need a hobgob khan to take a unit of wolfriders, I revamped one of them with a brand new sword and a spiky hat. Also rebased them on cavalry bases.

Only one unit left to reach 2000 points, I’ll come back once it’s done!

10 Likes

Well fellas, last but not least, the final unit of my 2000pts army : a whirlwind!

I’ll use it as a Skullcracker. I’ll be sure to post their first battle report, probably around April/ May.

See you around, big hats lovers! :cd1990gif:

9 Likes

Please do! It’d be great to see these on the battlefield. I love the whirlwind paint job. Minimal and evocative.

4 Likes

And here we are, 2000pts of chaos dwarfs, ready to roam the Old World!

11 Likes

2000pts!!! That’s a badge?

4 Likes

A beautiful little army and a very nice color selection

3 Likes

Wow, that looks great. That Dreadquake Mortar is one of my favorite kitbashes I’ve seen.

3 Likes