Veskisk Spitefur's Vile Rippers [2022-11-30] verminlord, oversized hell pit abomination and last warrior musician

I painted my classic screaming bell but boi did this model suck to paint, or i should say… the white paint did that weird thing again where it just will not hold on to paint. It pooled and worked against me on every stepcof the way. If i hadnt just stripped it i would have stripped it…

I think its either a result of cold temperature when priming or some chemical reaction.

Anyway, its done!

Also painted some random minis while waiting for stuff to dry.

5 Likes

That screaming is great regardless of primer issue. Plenty of old school character there

2 Likes

Glorious work on all these rats and their contraptions, @MichaelX ! Just a lovely palette.

1 Like

The Rat, the legend, Veskisk Spitefur himself, on his prized palanquin he found… err… conquered in the swamps of lustria! All though it doesnt really float, they tried their best infusing it with warpstone and magic. Alas for the 4 bodyguards who have to carry the damn thing it didnt work…

5 Likes

Some real character in fatrat there! Had a good laugh

That rat is fat enough to be a toad, great conversion!

2 Likes

Stormfiends, orges and handler painted!

This means only the verminlord, the oversized hellpit abomination and any doomflayers i mightnprint this year!

5 Likes

The last two huge models, and also the last twjo models… for now…

My verminlord

And the super sized HPA!

This might mark the end of the skavenpalousa that wahs barg2022…

If i can convince myself to paint more i might print some doomflayers, and the ones i printed weren’t to my liking.

5 Likes

What a feat! Congrats mate, that’s very impressive.