WarCry - Red Harvest

Oh, excited for WarCry news… Something spidery from beneath the Varanspire, the video shows some kind of magma pumps which obviuosly got me thinking of Chaos Dwarfs. :grinning:

4 Likes

From what I have seen it is confirmed that Hobgrots trade slaves for wepons with “Hashut worshiping duardin”. So not only we are getting Chorfs, but we have Hashut allso!

2 Likes

Well this is interesting @tjub, combined with the fact hashut is actually named in the aos book and all the other not yet verified but very trustworthy tidbits…

1 Like

I think we will see warcry and/or underworlds warband(s) first, and than later down the edition a proper Oathbraker army. Like with Gits and their underworlds warbands

Yes, I agree. Also, let’s hope this is all leading up to a full blown chaos dwarf army in the Old World!

1 Like

I really hope the AOS oathbrakers will be the same models as Old World Chaos Dwarfs. I play AOS, but having an army that would need only some base adapters (round to square) to be playable in the OW would make me try the new-old stuff haha

1 Like

It would make sense they dip their toe in with a WarCry Warband, if (when) it sells well they may steam ahead into a full release :thinking:

1 Like

Last year I was saying steampunk robot spiders and THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THAT STEAMPUNK TRAIN

I hope not though. I hope we are kept waiting that bit longer.

2 Likes