Warmaster Chaos Dwarfs

These are incredible!

2 Likes

Agreed! Also: Welcome to the new forum by the way @Pyroven

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing Ankylo Miniatures are the slightly changed version of your models? Iā€™m missing artillery and hobgoblin though^^

2 Likes

Wow!! I didnt know them!! So cool!!
Why so small thooooo xD damn
Amazing

1 Like

Hallo, and here again sry for my long abstinence in this forum. I decided to bring out the complete warmaster range and because of this I had not much time beside real life and sculpting but I am glad that all is done. I want to thank all of you that supported this project with buying these models but also for the motivating feedback. I really appreciate that. :slight_smile: :pray: I hope you like the result of the project. I added two free casualty markers to my shop. Even if you not interested in collecting the chaos dwarf range, maybe these free assets are useful. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is the link:Ankylo Miniatures?

6 Likes

Love them! So goodā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a fantastic range.
Id love to own them so much but i dont even play warmaster.
Nor i even know a single rule xD

You can always play Minihammer with them! Itā€™s normal Warhammer, but with 10mm scale miniatures and all the measurements halved.

1 Like

Great stuff! You manage to produce some really great paint detail on such small models. Makes me want to consider a 10mm armyā€¦ as if I need another projectā€¦ :hatoff:

man, iā€™m going to bump your thread because iā€™t stoo good
do you have any update on your original sculpts? those bull centaurs, and especially that hobgoblin rage? :hob05:

He has them for sale here!

2 Likes

i know the site, but bulls are different, they have swords instead of axes, also i cant find any hobbos :\

He had to adjust his sculpt to move away from GW copyrighted looks, so I guess he doesnā€™t want to sell the original sculpts.

Hobgobs are here:

3 Likes

DAAAAAAAMNNNN Why this wasnā€™t showing in my filters? Couldnā€™t find it!
Lol tonight Iā€™ll spend few bucks on this xD

2 Likes