Warmaster Chaos Dwarfs

These are great! I have seen much worse models being sold on patreon or kickstarter. If you want monthly income you could start a patreon and release a set each month, or do a large kickstarter campaign with these.

It made me happy to see these :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. This is motivation for the last and boring part (support tuning). :slight_smile: II have to see how they will be released.
I m also working on the Greenskins of the army book. But the most fun are the chaos dwarfs. I am also a big fan of the original gw ones. they are really stylish. :slightly_smiling_face:
there will be a little delay because it is possible that I produce some minis for some other armies. I hope that the chaos dwarfs are done in a few month. as I say I will update the process on Facebook and on this site. :+1: stay healthy .

5 Likes

Make sure you share some greenskins too! Chaos dwarfs need slaves :14:

1 Like

I added a fast render of the goblin commando-stripe. :slightly_smiling_face: the print came out perfect even they are only 5mm high (feet to eyes). Printed them without support.
And some Hobgoblin Wolfriders.

2 Likes

Love to see more!
I wish these become available for those who have 3D printers.

1 Like

@Alexnarr just seen this is first time you’ve posted on the forum too. Welcome mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

more and more 3d chaos dwarves are coming day after day. finger crossed!
also welcome! :hatoff:

1 Like

Thanks! I am a big fan of Chaos Dwarfs, and recently purchased a 3D printer, so when I saw this I wanted to join the conversation.

3 Likes

I don’t know with the quality of these, going with a miniature company might come with IP issues.

2 Likes

Definitely something to consider

1 Like

they are so on the nose.

1 Like

I would love to paint some of these up, these look awesome.

2 Likes

This might in fact be a problem. I discuss this with the company and I am pretty sure that I have to make some changes here and there. Things like the Hashut-symbol would be a nogo if I want to sell the minis.

4 Likes

@LordKrell You could always do a private sell, for those extremely interested in them. :wink:

3 Likes

:blush: yes, this would be possible if I don’t sell a full Lizenz to the company. I keep you updated when there are news. :blush: :+1:

3 Likes

@LordKrell I am excited and await with bated breath.

3 Likes

@LordKrell I was looking at the wings of your Taurus and Lamassu, I think they might need to be made thicker, seems like they are paper thin, is that just me?

This stuff is amazing. And the detail of the miniatures is stunning. Love the classic paint job.

2 Likes

These are so cool! I hope you get to release them!

Your style reminds me of the minis over at Forest Dragon. https://www.patreon.com/forestdragon/posts

The company Excellent Miniatures also releases lots of stuff like this.

If you ever release them, would you think about making individual mini’s instead of strips of mini’s? I’d love to have them on individual bases for playing Minihammer (10mm Warhammer).

4 Likes

:top2: Hoy man!!
:tower6: Welcome back!!
:head1: the crew getting back together

3 Likes