[WFB] Chaos Dwarf Ogres

Hi guys!

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything (and basically the first timing posting on this forum), but LordKrells excellent mini Chaos Dwarfs have summoned me from my slumber and it seems only fair that I share some of my mini’s ;p

So yeah, as some of you (most of you?) know I have build an army of Chaos Dwarf Ogres. Although I haven’t really added anything in the last years, I thought it would be fun to share some army pics I made last year. I hope you like them.

I have painted loads more armies/mini’s since working on this army. Unfortunately not really Big Hat/Chaos Dwarf related, but let me know if you’re interested in seeing some Gobbo and other random stuff!

24 Likes

Ah you made it to the forum too. love these new pictures (:

1 Like

Ah man what an amazing blast from the past, loved these back then and even more now seeing the addition of that Rat Ogre conversion :skull1: (I’m using this in place of :exploding_head: :grin:)

2 Likes

@bas_2312 I am really pissed right now as I have blown my daily like allowance :mad: and you really really deserve one, this is awesome to behold! Welcome back and thank you for sharing… When mum gives me some more likes for my pocket money I will be back!

2 Likes

Great to have you back, @bas_2312 ! It’s so fun to see so many old and new members streaming in. Amazing army as ever, and please share all your other projects in Off-topic discussion! :beer:

The chestface conversion is most excellent.

. :top1:
. :tower4:
. :tower1:
. :tower2:
. :tower3:
. :tower6:
. :head1:

4 Likes

These are absolutely inspiring!!!

2 Likes

I’m glad to lay my eyes on your glorious army once more me lad!

. :hat3:
. :tower3:
. :tower4:
. :head:

3 Likes

never had enough of your army.
immagine
i have mixed feelings about the fantastic rat ogre conversion :icon4: but only because i was born as a skaven player and i love that rat ogre (i currently my rat ogre in blood bowl)
:top1: amazing sculpt, amazing everything.
:tower4: I must make larger hats for them! :anvilskull:
:head1: also i love how everyone is going crazy with those stupid hats everywhere :smiley:

5 Likes

Great to have you back Bas, Ill move your Wonderfull army to the Hall of Fame section! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Great that you found your way here to the new forum! :metal: It’s just as much a feast for the eyes to see your great models as it was back then! :skull1:

3 Likes

Welcome! I remember your Titan model from the old site and it’s still one of the best I’ve seen, I absolutely love it! :cd1990gif:

3 Likes

I am speechless, I still remember when I first found your army while browsing the old forums years ago, and I couldn’t believe how awesome it was. Seeing more of it and I am even more taken aback by the sheer awesomeness of it. I see the Ogre Maneaters all over the web you know, that’s truly something awesome ain’t it, that your work has traveled so far, and I have no doubt soon enough these newer picture shall travel far and wide as well!

5 Likes

Great stuff, meng! I am sure the larger “canvas” proved to be creatively satisfying!

4 Likes

So nice, chaos dwarf ogres for the win!

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

I had lots of fun building this army and thinking of new concepts!

But lately they’re standing in the way a bit. With the words of Mary Kondo in the back of my mind, “do they still bring me joy?”, I sometimes think about maybe selling this army to someone who would actually use them in games…

3 Likes

My wallet hates this idea, my brain and heart LOVE IT!

2 Likes