Zanko`s Army of the Lizard King

A 2nd level! Could do it with roughed up sprues even

I like the organ guns in it.

The shields some colour too, you were probably doing that anyway

2 Likes

Another suggestion would be to fashion some armor plates for upper position the titanosaur that hang down from the howdah. Could hide or be a part of the added support structure.

Also… Maybe a banner? Probably part of your plan already. More color? Though I suspect the crew will add that. Look forward to seeing what you decide to do with it.

6 Likes

There is an orc dinosaur I’m using that does just that. Armoured platings extending down over its middle

3 Likes

All good advice here! The only thing I can add, is to maybe throw in some skulls or similar trophies hanging down on potential armoured plating, and banners?

At any rate, that is one heck of a good howdah scratchbuild. Lovely choice of shields and emblems. I’ll save those pictures as reference for any future howdah builds my friends might wish to undertake in the future. Neat design! And nice paintjob on the carrier beast’s back.

4 Likes

So the Titanosaur is done, at least for now. It looks better than at the beginning, but I’m not quite satisfied yet. Let’s see if I change something in the long run or if my dissatisfaction is just a passing moment … :thinking:

… to be continued!

14 Likes

Glorious creation!

3 Likes

SO! MUCH! BETTER!

You are crushing this Chris!

3 Likes

Amazing work, the new additions definitely improve the balance.

3 Likes

The Celtos models have arrived and already look pretty cool. However, assembling them is a real pain. But what the heck, I’m looking forward to the final result. However, I still have to get Milliput for the base design. If you had everything, it would be boring … :wink:

2 Likes

While browsing my favorite Chaos Dwarf websites, I found a new very cool model at Titan Wargames. It is Ignis Brightflame a pyromancer! I ordered it directly, among other models (to make the shipping worthwhile).

10 Likes

This is my AC XXXIV entry. The model is built so that I can use it as a “Shar`Tor”.

… to be continued!

17 Likes

I enjoy random mutated centaurs, they dont just have to be bulls or boars. I thought this was great. Us helm dudes need larger centaur versions we can call our own. Dont be so down on urself, you are one of the most creative on this forum with one (2) of the best blogs. I Always look forward to what you will come up with next…

5 Likes

As I said in the other thread, this is such an inspiring model. The great possibilities that come with this model are insane! This is an absolutely brilliant piece.

2 Likes

Love this bruiser! The head is a very good choice for this particular centaur. Looks like insect mandibles protruding from the jaw to me. Very fitting and sells it as a unified concept. I need more crazy stuff like this in what I’m realizing is a fast growing helms contingent.

4 Likes

Chaos dwarf scorpion centaurs!

What is not to like?

What is not creative?

Just goes to show there is no where CDs cannot go and nothing we cannot turn to our use
Awesome

8 Likes

Since I don’t feel like painting at the moment and the ordered parts for the GH are still waiting, I worked on the landship again. Am not yet fully convinced, but continue for now. I can not really imagine how it should look like times. Then it occurs to me that I still need an engine / steam boiler. Let’s see what the Internet offers … :wink:

Now the 1st Lady calls, so no more tinkering, now it goes to the hardware store shopping! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Although it is going much slower than planned, here are the first pictures of the land ship.

… to be continued!

14 Likes

Looks big! will follow this closely to see how this develops. May do one myself at some point.

Will you do a mast ? Or not bother?

2 Likes

There should be both a mast and a steam engine. As far as the steam engine is concerned, I don’t yet know how to implement it. Let’s see, there is still time.

4 Likes

Make one? Easy with bits and bobs. I used ur wood axe dwarf cut up, a bit from an empire cannon and a barrel carved down on my steam tank skullcracker thing. Need a valve or two to control pressure

2 Likes