Zanko`s Army of the Lizard King

The models are all from CP Models, they are very nice old school and also still real 28 mm miniatures. I think that the size is ideal for the landship. :metal:

1 Like

Here now (who would have thought it?) my GH entry. As already mentioned, I have tried something new, but I am only so reasonably satisfied.

Even if I ad hoc do not know what I could have done differently / better. Must perhaps let the model further affect me.

… to be continued!

10 Likes

That was so cool! Is the top part from warmachine game??

1 Like

Yep! The upper part is a Warjack from the mercenary faction, if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

I like loved this one. Steampunk centaur! Really nice.

2 Likes

Even if I had little desire to paint lately, but something has become ready. A pack of chaos dogs, which I have painted quite a long time around. It just did not want to fit. Now last but I am quite satisfied with the models. :smiley:

… to be continued!

7 Likes

My kind of fun in this kitbash! I was happy to see something mechanical join in the competition.

1 Like

… and now something completely different! My new chaos giant!

This is from MOM Miniatures, not really modeled with many subtleties, but it looks very coherent in my opinion. The giant does not seem so stupid and clumsy as many others of his kind, he is simply brutal and well equipped. I like it!

… to be continued!

11 Likes

Ive not seen this model before. I agree, he looks great!

1 Like

This is the current status of the Landship.

I think you can see how it should go on.

… to be continued!

8 Likes

Fantastic!

1 Like

After Tjub had published the “Kruleboys Mega Gargant” I searched for pictures of my Grenadier Goblin Wargiant I bought in the 80s and found out that they are missing. So I quickly made up for it and here are current pictures of the still very awesome (and heavy) giant.

… to be continued!

7 Likes

How many tons of lead?!?! :head:

The Goblin-Wargiant weighs (with base) 1540 grams. :cd1991:

3 Likes

Or exactly one “awsome”, the new cdo measurement standard

1 Like