[Archive] [8-16-2018] Willmark's Chaos Stunty Army Project-WARNING PIC HEAVY!

Willmark:

Hey he is actually red and gold if you must know. I wanted him to look like a younger dwarf, hence the blond hair.

And it think its appropriate to do this here: 3,000th post! Yahoo!

Kera foehunter:

Kera gives Willmark along!!! !!!hug ! great job willmark whooo hooo great job !!!

Xander:

Nice Black Orcs dude.

Army Shot? :smiley:

Willmark:

Thanks there is one in there somewhere around page 20ish.

sammie90:

mr. willmark, sir, i love your modles.

Willmark:

Thanks very much.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Willmark:

Shock of shocks.

I actually got some painting done last night! The unit that looks like it will be done next is the unit of 14 orc arrer boyz. They are progressing nicely and rather quickly. Perhaps tonight i will have some WIP shots up so stay tuned for that.

The unit of hobgob warriors and sneaky gits are now primed and ready to go as well. So assuming that I should get some time tonight looks like get few more things done.

Willmark:

UPDATE

Go a few minutes to spare before shuffling off to bed so I figured I posts some quick pics of my WIP Arrer boyz. These guys were a bit of a pain in terms of ranking them up so I had to snap a few arms and reposition them as well as feet after I had glued them down.

I’ll get some better pics later but wanted to share that they are about 75% of the way there now. lots of little detail work to go, mainly the rivets on the armor… joy!

They are coming along nicely thou. The test model turned out awesome. Obviously the bases aren’t even based yet.

Also, here is a small WIP of my sorcerer who will use the lore of shadows.

More to come hopefully as once these guys its either hobbos of which I have tons now or my first uber secret project, hmmm which to do :hashut

furrie:

your uber secret project of course :stuck_out_tongue:

AGPO:

Nice work Wilmark, Christ I can remember when I had more posts than you, now you’re over 1,000 ahead :o

Ghrask Dragh:

Definetly uber secret project! :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

great paint job on the orcs like the wood grain !

MR WILLMARK

Willmark:

Well for those wondering what the first Uber secret project is:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/9090

This will not impact my army assembly thou (I hope) as I plan on working on units as I assemble this beast.

Kera foehunter:

NICE !!willmark great job

Willmark:

UPDATE

Finally, even thou I’m working on my scratch built juggernaut https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/9090 I’m still finding some time for working on my army. Here is my latest unit to joint the army and my quest to have one of every unit type in the list. The Orc Arrer boys! these guys could have been a huge help in my first out when my artillery got charged and locked up into comabt against glade riders and I had nothing around to help out… problem now solved me thinks! Alright lads its off to arty guard duty.

Next up I would imagine is probably the first hobgoblin unit or the death rocket. I’m not sure which it will be perhaps both or who knows what else I might be working on.

Right now I also have three, yes that is right three sorcerers under the paint brush. One of which is Astragoth which I will use as such in home games at a whopping point total too, using Thommy’s rules that appeared in Issue #1 of the WoH.

All said I’m poised to leap past 4,000 points painted by years end. Gold Medal here I come.

Thommy H:

One of which is Astragoth which I will use as such in home games at a whopping point total too, using Thommy's rules that appeared in Issue #1 of the WoH.
Cool :D Let me know how he works out - the points cost was calculated rather than playtested, so it'll be interesting to see if he's balanced or not (I'm pretty sure he should be okay though).

I haven't commented before, but I have been following this blog. I'm not sure if it's your painting or photography which has improved, but those Arrer Boyz are a real step up to my eyes.

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

I forgot to mention … would you mind taking a seperate piccie of the converted Orcs using chaos warrior bitz? I really wonder what you made of those bitz I sent to you :slight_smile:

AGPO:

I don’t know where you find the time… if only I could manage a similar rate of production

Dino:

Looking good. Hope we see some more of the sorcerers soon and some Hobgoblins as well.

Willmark:

I haven't commented before, but I have been following this blog. I'm not sure if it's your painting or photography which has improved, but those Arrer Boyz are a real step up to my eyes.

Thommy H
Heh, thanks. In actuality is several things: A WAAAAAY better camera, a better backdrop thou I still need a side light for better illumination; editing better in PhotoShop, using jpegs instead of gifs, etc...

There probably is some improvements in my painting as well. Many thanks for the complement.
I forgot to mention .. would you mind taking a seperate piccie of the converted Orcs using chaos warrior bitz? I really wonder what you made of those bitz I sent to you :)

Hrothgar Goldgreed
Funny you should mention that. He is nearing the final stages now to join the unit of 30 orc Big Uns.
I don't know where you find the time... if only I could manage  a similar rate of production

AGPO
I don't either. All thou I didn't do much by my standards this summer. Olympics basically ate up my entire August :)
Looking good. Hope we see some more of the sorcerers soon and some Hobgoblins as well.

Dino
You're in luck as well. I am starting on my first unit of 20 now.