[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Pre Orders/New Releases

nitroglysarine:

I fear part of it is they hope people will buy enough models to make a unit of 10, 15 or 20,

So then they have to buy more than they need to get Warhammer Forge more money. Its a bit lame, but possible.

Grimstonefire:

I’ll make it an easy copy and paste job for people:

Hello.

Please can you consider selling the Infernal Guard Command in 5 model packs.  2 command options for them:

2 x Infernal Guard with HW & Shield + the 3 Command

2 x Infernal Guard with Fireglaives + the 3 Command.

Thanks.

forgeworld@games-workshop.co.uk

The FW guys are not unreasonable (imo), so if enough people ask for it they will do it. It’s not exactly a lot more work for them.  I imagine everyone will sell the extras rather than buy a load more to make up the numbers.

EDIT: Added a ‘d’ to Command. It is copy and paste after all :wink: ~ Hashut’s Blessing

nitroglysarine:

Ta for that! - sent! It is a bit odd to sell numbers like that without being able to buy single models to make up the unit sizes you are after.

Borador:

sent them the email aswell. Hope it works ;D

KramDratta:

Also sent them the email !

saearath:

Love the new figures and I will not complain about the price at all. With the way GW price things in Oz and the current exchange rate to buy a new plastic box of 10 Pheonix guard costs approx. 45 pounds. So 36 seems reasonable to me.

Xander:

Sent an email as well.

I bought the set. I doubt I intend to have complete units of these guys, but I am just buying them to have them at this point.

More buying will be contingent on the rules.

gIL^:

Im looking forward to these new mini’s, 3 in a command is a ball breaker so i also send an email!

wallacer:

I’m not that worried about the numbers. If I have 23 I can stick a hero in with them and deploy them 4x6.

Abecedar:

couldn’t help myself this morning after I saw this post. Just had to order the Iron daemon and the Fire-glaive guard and command.

Grimstonefire:

Just got an email, my order has been dispatched already! YAY :smiley:

rabotak:

Mine is on its way too! :cheers

…didnt they say they would dispatch after the 23rd?

Borador:

Lol if you are lucky they are in earlier!

Pyro Stick:

Exciting stuff. Im going to be obsessively checking my Order Status 24/7 now lol.

ryanamandaanna:

did you guys get expedited shipping? mine is still in limbo…

Summerian:

my iron daemon is on its way :slight_smile:

Pyro Stick:

So are the Iron Deamon orders being shipped first then?

Naagruz:

FW is paying Baggronor royalties at this point right?!:wink:

I’m looking to order just as soon as I can get some decent bighat head casts moving for all those suits of armor. Not a fan of the “easy way out” sculpt job on the FW CD infantry.

Baggronor:

FW is paying Baggronor royalties at this point right?!
Of all the many people who should be paying me royalties, FW are the last ones I expect to cough up ;)

KramDratta:

Got an email today from FW that told me they shipped my Iron Daemon.

@ryanamandaanna: I used normal shipping