[Archive] Golden Hat #8 - Determine the Top 10!

Xander:

The begin let me be the first to say, that I am supremely impressed with the work from all the entrants. You have pushed the levels of creativity to new heights! I’ve never seen a more diverse set of amazing machines of death! I think it is safe to say that you will all be stunned when you see the entries. I certainly was.

Not only did we get more entries than ever (28), but the entries are of such high caliber that selecting only three to vote for would be a near impossibility. That’s why we are going to change things up a little bit.

I want you to submit five votes (Send the number corresponding to each entry) for the entries that you think should help determine the Top 10. Select any 5 numbers, in no particular order, and send them via PM to Golden Hat

PM 5 Numbers to Golden Hat

After a week of voting, we will make a new thread listing the Top 10, and we will determine the Top 3 from those!

Glory to Hashut, our beloved Father of Darkness: here are the entries:

<1 <2 <3 <4 <5 <6 <7 <8 <9 <10 <11 <12 <13 <14 <15 <16 <17 <18 <19 <20 <21 <22 <23 <24 <25 <26 <27 <28

Sorry for the load time! :o

Zanko:

Very hard to decide - but I did it!

I hope I will reach the Top 10!

:hashut

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Wow!

Well, I can see I’m out of the running!

Excellent work everyone!

Now to pick some.

Don’t pick your own!

Hazkar:

uhh,some pretty cool stuff

that will gonna be a hard decision

congrats to every one for all these great minis(is mini still the right word for that giant bull-bot?)

Kera foehunter:

Great job !!! There are a lot of cool stuff and the great thing there is hardly

any war machine that are the same!!

Thank yo u xander for putting in this time for us !!

your a real sweety

Xander:

(is mini still the right word for that giant bull-bot?)

Hazkar
I call it a Kollossal Bull Titan! XD Though it's not mine to name!
Thank yo u xander for putting in this time for us !!
your a real sweety

Kera foehunter
Sweety? Hehe, thanks. I feel more like a Trooper! e.e Man, I am ready to collapse. z.z
:)

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I wonder what catagory of warmachine The Wheel in pic #5 would fit under?

#21 looks like it was inspired by a Ray harryhausen movie like 7th Voyage of Sinbad.

tjub:

Wow wow wow… O_o

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

snyggejygge:

Some really great stuff there!

Ubertechie:

wow

there is some fantastic work that has been submitted here - a big well done to all of the entrants - voting was hard but i managed it in the end …

Willmark:

Holy Crap 28 entries!

Obsidian:

Voted.

Awesome contest, well done everyone! :hat off

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Holy Hashut, what a mass of firepower! :o

My votes are sent. Kudos to all who entered, this is an explosion of creativity. We gotta develop rules for some of these babies later on! :slight_smile:

clam:

It really paid off doing a standard armylist choise :smiley:

It’s going to get tough picking just 5. 10 at my list right now, but I’ll get there within a week.

Great job - everyone :hat off

Ghrask Dragh:

Holy Hashut people!!

The work you guys have put into these entries is incredible, some of the best entries I have ever seen and such variety too!! It’s going to be hard to narrow these down to just 10 let alone 3 after that.

Well done to all the entrants

:cheers

jolpis:

every single one is great made it pretty hard to pick 5

keep up the good work guyes 26 seems to be  a bit inspired from war-o love it!

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Well done to everyone who entered

sorry i would of entered my but my new camera broke and I missed it :frowning: but I will show it on the forum

wallacer:

Those are really spectacular. Even picking 5 will be challenging.

Canix:

A-W-E-S-O-M-E :hashut This is going to take a while i have got it down to 9 but am finding it hard to choose five.Top marks on the staff giving us more than 3 votes ,good call we need them :hat

Swissdictator:

There are a LOT of good ones. I still think the Soviety style parade is in order.

There’s a few that are different, but that can be a good thing too. It’s the reason I voted for one.