[Archive] Golden Hat XXXIV: On new CDO Discourse Forum!

Admiral:

Golden Hat XXXIV is upon us! And for the first time ever, we’re going to host this contest (and all future ones) on our new Discourse forum.

Come join us in the fun!
:hat off

Subject Matter: Salty Seas!

For this contest we want you to enter with something relating to Chaos Dwarfs (or their lackeys and creations) and the sea. This could e.g. mean pirates, naval vessels or crew, beach party, ships, subersibles, harbour scenes, lighthouse, oil drill platforms, divers plundering wrecks, tamed monsters or something else entirely. Let your imagination run wild!

One or more models and/or terrain pieces; as ever, you yourself set the upper limit. You may of course include non-Chaos Dwarf models and/or terrain pieces, such as enemies fighting your visionary Dawi Zharr. Build a diorama if you like!

Deadline: 7th of May 2020 EST.

For more details, see the contest thread on our new Discourse Forum.

Prizes up for grabs (at time of writing):

Abecedar:

Am trying to get into the discourse one, will keep trying, I mean learning.

Another naval theme but what to make boats or monsters

Enjoysrandom:

Enslaved sea monsters or mechanical horrors of the deep. Look at the mechanical kraken thing from Dreadfleet, its bloody amazing! Would be cool to have something like that made up half exposed from the water! I have seen your building skills before Mr. Cedar, I am sure you could build something pretty sweet.

Admiral:

And here is the voting thread, folks!

Admiral:

And here are the winners!