Golden Hat XXXIV - Voting!

lUlnsYd

“Hoist anchor!”

Warcolours Presents: The voting thread for the 34th Golden Hat competition on Chaos Dwarfs Online!

How to vote:
Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to the @GoldenHat account (a special account all Staff members can access).

Each (more or less) anonymous entry is numbered ranging from 1 to 12. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like and we will do the rest. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Voting will close at 11:59 PM June the 11th, 2020 EST (Eastern Standard Timezone). Once the votes are tallied we will post the results.

Album of Images

Remember, this round there are lots of prizes up for grabs!

Great job everyone and good luck!
The Staff

8 Likes

This community never ceases to amaze me.
Actually blown away by all of these.
So hard to just pick 3…

6 Likes

Agreed, congratulations to all entrants, stellar work all round.

2 Likes

Wow these are fantastic!! Couldn’t possibly pick 3 straight away so I’m coming back later

Congratulations everyone, these are all amazing, worth the wait

3 Likes

Freaking awesome!!!

1 Like

Truly glorious, great work everyone! I am not looking forward to picking just three…

1 Like

Ahoy! :pirate_flag: What a joy to look through these on a Friday morning! Simply astounding work

2 Likes

:astonished: Whoa! What an incredible field of entries. This group has such a plethora of talent .Normally a top 3 jump out immediately, but these… every single one… is very well executed, with wonderful details. Going to truly be difficult to choose just 3. Well Done to all the entrants!

4 Likes

Damn cool entries! Hard choice, I will have to make. No idea, yet. I will take me the time I will need!

4 Likes

Absolutely awesome. So many. So good. Well done everyone! I will have to think on these.

1 Like

Awesome work. Congratulations to all.

1 Like

Superb entries people! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Im lost on size on entry #12, would be great with a model as a reference in the photo but it looks to be insanely huge?

2 Likes

Nr. 12 is on a Dreadfleet sea mat. It’s very huge. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It must be huge, those maulerfiend tentacles look as small as whiskers!

2 Likes

Outstanding entries!
I love them all (although admittedly I’m immediately biased in favor of the Man O’ War ships, it is after all my favorite GW game).
And not surprised that Australia would launch a CD ship to plunder the high seas :wink:
And quite a few Admiralty Miniatures models and bits were used in multiple entries, gotta love that too :heart:
Damn, this is gonna be hard to decide…

7 Likes

It was a really hard decision, but my choice is made and sent!

4 Likes

Stunning work everyone! Love seeing all these fleets especially! :smiley:

3 Likes

Votes are in. Some truly amazing work. Best of luck to all the entrants!

5 Likes

Technically - 5, 10 and 12 are all on the Dreadfleet mat just not the same one

1 Like

Last day to vote.

3 Likes