[Archive] just saw this on ebay, nice

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Chaos-Dwarf-Dwarves-Tournament-Army-Superbly-Painted_W0QQitemZ120166389171QQihZ002QQcategoryZ31400QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

clam:

Yes it is - and we have the army maker with us;) - it’s imahobogblin’s awesome army. You’ll find it in the Army Blog-section in the post: imahobogblins warband

Pyro Stick:

1 bid allready. Its an awesome army. Did imahobogblin make it himself? If i had made something that good i wouldnt be selling it.

Wow hes even got it featured.

Willmark:

Why is he selling his army???

Canix:

I think he said he plans to make and sell cd armies to complement his store.I know if i had lavished that much love and attention i wouldnt dream of selling an army that good

Doombeard:

i dont get to play much and i thought it would help my shop if i could raise some extra funds . the shops going well i sold out of hobgoblin warriors in the 1st week ! id rather sit at home and paint cd’s all day than go to work in a factory or clean the streets i have done both before and its not much fun!

Canix:

Ah the life of a wage slave ,most people cant see there shackles and shuffle to work blindly like there chained together good luck with the shop

wallacer:

tbh, you could probably earn a living just painting miniatures rather than selling them (assuming you don’t mind painting non-CDs as well).

Doombeard:

yeah i intend to have a good go at it, i currently have some more armies in the woodworks - ogres and wood elves ill send you some links when they are done should be within the next month .

cornixt:

Is there enough demand to make a living from painting models?

Pyro Stick:

�260 allready! Nice one.

Canix:

Is there enough demand to make a living from painting models?

cornixt
Looks that way,in the historical wargamming community people have been buying figures shipping them to painting companies local or in thailand etc for a few years.
�1 metal figure <�5 painted very good quality .
Personally i cant bring myself to do it even though the painting is better than mine and i could earn enough in a day whereas i am a slow painter.:hat

Pyro Stick:

I was thinking of starting a small painting service but at the time i proposed it i never had a camera to take pics of what i can paint so it never started.

Willmark:

So what s stopping you now?

Doombeard:

its all about the speed painting! do golden demon still have speed painting comps?

Pyro Stick:

�332. 8 hours left. Thats amazing its going for so much!

zagor66:

:hat offI think I might get it[kidding]

Pyro Stick:

Ended at �470. WoW. Someone must of wanted that really bad.

hal:

Congrats on getting such a high price.

Canix:

Yes congratulations that was a good auction its rare to see armies actually go for alot:cheers