[Archive] my Chaos Dwarf� � ( work in progress, and ready to work )

G.2:

As a fan of the Big Hats, these are excellent. I am glad that you showed them to us. I would like to see some tips and photos of the sculpting steps.

Lovely work. Keep them coming. And let us know if you are planning on selling your resin models.

Willmark:

Zonk:

I'm afraid such equipment is going to be a bit too expensive for me though. Maybe if I can find a pressure cooker second hand or something.

JMR
This equipment costed to me in 35 dollars ( usd. )

sparrow:

Genius!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Time of Madness:

They look great, a couple more poses and I may be tempted to buy a whole unit off of you.

Time of Madness

Bolg:

Thanx for sharing the pictures of your casing methods. Could I ask for a photo of your molds as well as that is a great way to learn (/copy)

Zonk:

I realise I'm derailing this thread even more now, so maybe a mod can move the last page or so to a separate thread if deemed necessary.

JMR
I too ask moderators to allocate discussion of questions of molding of miniatures and technologies in a separate theme. Having separated discussion from my theme about СD.

I ask to forgive, but I more will not begin to support discussion about moulding in the given theme. Only if it will allocate separately

cornixt:

The pressure casting questions and answers are now here:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10170

LumpinCroop:

Your figures are of high quality and show great skill. As a big hat CD player, I approve!

Abecedar:

Oh well, if I (we) cannot talk you into changing from your hats, then at least we can let you keep making the excellent ones that you are already doing.

KramDratta:

They look great, a couple more poses and I may be tempted to buy a whole unit off of you.
Time of Madness

Time of Madness
+1

Zonk:

step by step guide

I badly know English language, will tell photos.

Continuation will be later

Wifstrand:

When will you start working on the monsters? I’m in waiting for a Lammasu and Taurus in particular!

Zonk:

When will you start working on the monsters?

Wifstrand
Yes.  
Lammasu - I think day through 3-4 will be ready

Time of Madness:

Incredible amount of detail especially on the above work in progress pictures.

Time of Madness

Zonk:

Lamassu

reference)))))   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamassu

work

gIL^:

amazing!!

Can’t wait for my shipment! If i like my order you will get another order!

Borador:

Amazing level of detail. Also, great start on the Lamassu! I am eager tO see more!

Zonk:

I think that tomorrow I already will make Lamassu. А here with a bull it is necessary to wait a little.

gIL^:

I think that tomorrow I already will make Lamassu. А here with a bull it is necessary to wait a little.

Zonk
You sculpt world class models in a very short amount of time, Let me get the shipped models before you release another set!!

You will bankrupt me!