[Archive] My other project: Bunbuns (2nd album now available)

Bolg:

well, no book yet… Now it will be monday. fingers crossed…

In the mean time i’ve been working on a idea for a new Bunbun Tshirt:

with a very high level of nerdness (its no coincidence that the redshirt is not so happy).

Oh and i’ve already finished the webcomic for monday, I think i want to try doing a weekly update again… (lets see if it will last longer than a month…)

Zanko:

well, no book yet.... Now it will be monday. fingers crossed...
In the mean time i've been working on a idea for a new Bunbun Tshirt:

with a very high level of nerdness (its no coincidence that the redshirt is not so happy).

Oh and i've already finished the webcomic for monday, I think i want to try doing a weekly update again... (lets see if it will last longer than a month...)

Bolg
I really like the T-shirt idea!

When can I order one? ;)

:hashut

Bolg:

@Zanko i’ll see if the printing company is working… if all works I’m more than happy to send you one at print cost+ shipping (will be +/- �,�12.50 + +/- �,�3). just let me know your sise.

Bolg:

fresh comic online: under this link

And great news, the book is here, today i’ll drive to the publisher to to sign the first batch.
(so if you want a signed copy, order it now or if you see this to late, just contact me)

Zanko:

I’m eager to hold the 2 comics (I preordered a while ago) in my hands!

To get signed copies will be great!

… and would really get one of the T-shirts - my size is XL or XXL (sadly …)!

How and at what time should I send you the money (for the comics and the T-shirt)?

Bolg:

@Zanko.  I’ll send you a PM.
I was at my publisher today when the books arrived. spend the day signing the first 80. i’ll make a pictures soon and put them online (:

very happy with the finished product (:

[edit] adding photo’s

[/edit]

Bolg:

fresh comic:

Bolg:

update.

Zanko:

The comics and the T-Shirts arrived today! :cheers

Really great stuff - even my 16th year old daughter loves the Bunbuns! :hat off

Bolg:

Good to hear everything arrived safely.

But shouldn’t you keep that stuff away from you innocent children d:

Zanko:

But shouldn't you keep that stuff away from you innocent children d:

Bolg
Explain me I could realize this task!?!? :o

In contrast to to us the youth of the present day is much more rigid and reckless! ;P

Bolg:

@Zanko: Lol (:

And a fresh update.
(I thought this was funny, but now I have no idea of others agree or even get it)

Shakhorth:

@Zanko: Lol (:

And a fresh update.
(I thought this was funny, but now I have no idea of others agree or even get it)

Bolg
that's damn funny stuff!!!
Any other t-shirts you're gonna bring out? Think I'm on the verge of becoming a fan :D

Bolg:

Any other t-shirts you're gonna bring out? Think I'm on the verge of becoming a fan :D

Shakhorth
Thanx (: thats always nice to hear.
I got one of these left (large). But I'm thinking of using one of those shirt sites to start a shop.

Oh and if you consider buying the book (you should of course, lots of never seen stuff) dont use the online order form but drop me a PM, I cant give you a discount but I can chuck in some free extras, and i'm still able to sign it.

Larendard:

The world needs bunbun-posters!

Shakhorth:

Shakhorth
Thanx (: thats always nice to hear.
I got one of these left (large). But I'm thinking of using one of those shirt sites to start a shop.

Oh and if you consider buying the book (you should of course, lots of never seen stuff) dont use the online order form but drop me a PM, I cant give you a discount but I can chuck in some free extras, and i'm still able to sign it.

Bolg
That's a very cool shirt and I would buy it but... A large isn't my size. Think bigger, (XXL). And consider it done, I want my Bunbun signed copy! :D

Bolg:

The world needs bunbun-posters!

Larendard
Indeed it does (:
But I hate walking around wit a bucket of glue, and anything over A3 is expensive to print...

Oh and in the meantime I'm trying to learn myself to sculpt, so here's some WiP:

Bolg:

I was AFK yesterday… but there was a fresh update.

Borador:

Bunbun miniatures look promising!

Bolg:

Bunbun miniatures look promising!

Borador
Thanx. I need more practice. but its fun so thats no a real problem (: