[Archive] New Dwarf fiction not mentionning CD

Grimstonefire:

That’s what I was thinking.

There must be survivors from the last SoC battle who attacked a Hellcannon, CD crew/ bodyguard units etc.��So there must be people who saw them at the very least.

It would be plausible that the common manlings would think we’re simply Dwarfs who have turned to chaos, or mutants.��So I guess they wouldn’t even think we were connected as a race.

Bill-117:

Good point. I don’t think we marched in force during the Storm. Did we?

Lord Zarkov:

We did, thanks to the efforts of one of the CD community they managed to get GW to add quite a few bit on Chaos Dwarf forces under Helna Blackhand into the campaign fluff

Tallhat:

That was really cool. Does anyone have taht fluff lying about? Id love to read it again.

- Tallhat

Willmark:

Me too as i wasn’t paying too much attention to CDs during SoC…

Grimstonefire:

@Willmark

I will start a new thread for this

EDIT

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/6863

Bill-117:

Huh. And here I thought we were incognito…

:h Like the sneaky gitz…

Kera foehunter:

thank for the reading grims.it was cool

Bill-117:

I posted this there, but you missed the creation of Black Orcs, their subsequent rebellion, and promotion of hobbos from ‘slave’ to ‘flunky.’

Uzkul Werit:

I wouldn’t be suprised if the manlings thought of the Chaos Dwarfs as something else. In Palace of the Plague Lord, Zhardrach is first mistaken for a very small human.

AGPO:

gotrek complains humans go to chaos to eaisly, felix play us as his trump card and gotrek almost goes man

minty
Cool, whats the exact quote?
I think it would be more than rumours.
During Archaon's invasion the Chaos armies used Hellcannons obtained from the Chaos Dwarfs. It seems reasonable to conclude that the Empire forces would have captured some PoWs during the war who had seen Chaos Dwarfs and Zharr Naggrund.
While their knowledge would certainly not be extensive it would certainly be proof that CD exist.

wallacer
Somehow I don't think there was much time in SoC for PoWs.
Empire: "I surrender"
Bloodletter: *Chop chop*
Empire: "Bugger"
We did, thanks to the efforts of one of the CD community they managed to get GW to add quite a few bit on Chaos Dwarf forces under Helna Blackhand into the campaign fluff

Lord Zarkov
I'd love to read that too

Bill-117:

I wouldn't be suprised if the manlings thought of the Chaos Dwarfs as something else. In Palace of the Plague Lord, Zhardrach is first mistaken for a very small human.

Uzkul Werit
Oh, we're featured in that book? *must have it now* :o:o:o

Uzkul Werit:

Yup. It’s a good read, even with the Dawi Zharr. He’s the best by far - every other page he’s trying to kill a comrade.

Bill-117:

…awesome…

I want my Chaos Dwarfs to be the sworn enemies of Nurgle just because of that book.

Well, Nurgle/Horned Rat. Same thing. :hat

AGPO:

Does anyone know where I can get an overview of the CD fluff from that book?

Bill-117:

Didn’t Grim copy it onto CDO? In a timeline?

wallacer:

Somehow I don't think there was much time in SoC for PoWs.

AGPO
Surely they must have captured some prisoners?

Uzkul Werit:

An overview of the CD Fluff from Palace of the Plague Lord can be found on the Wiki by typing in Zhardrach, AGPO.

Willmark:

Thanks Grimsonfire that was a great link there. So what exactly is the deal with HoH? Is it case of Xander just wanting to do his own site or is there more to it then that? PM if need be to not air any potential dirty laundry…

cornixt:

No bad blood, Xander thought he could do better than just a forum. The quality of this site is a testament to that.