[Archive] tjub's blog

Uther the unhinged:

They both look great. I really love the spindly nature of the lamassu contrasting with the big head and sticky Tjubling. Good luck in Halpi�?Ts Rift!

MadHatter:

very impressive, looking forward to seeing the tjubling range develop :hat off

Bolg:

And he is ready for battle in the upcoming "KoW International Campaign Day", hopefully Ill be able to field atleast 3000pts for Mantics KoW summar campaign "Halpi's Rift".

tjub
Now I'm just curious: on what scale will you bee playing that?

And the sculpting and painting is as epic as always seen previeuws on your insta, but its always nice to see and read a bit more of the work in progress and background)

tjub:

Now I'm just curious: on what scale will you bee playing that?

And the sculpting and painting is as epic as always seen previeuws on your insta, but its always nice to see and read a bit more of the work in progress and background)

Bolg
If you mean scale 15mm, but points wise Im assuming it varies between 1000-2000 as previous ICDs.

tjub:

An unarmoured orc to go with the other 15mm slaves…

Antenor:

I know I’m late, but  those golems are awesome! Great colour choice in combination with the tjublings. Also, excellent idea with that golem-encased warrior as an Infernox.

For some reason, that Lamassu looks genuinely terrifying. In a good way. Might be the face :smiley:

Sjoerdo:

An unarmoured orc to go with the other 15mm slaves...

tjub
sculpting the chain in 15mm scale must have been a b!tch... well done!

tjub:

@Antenor: Thanks! :hat off

@Sjoerdo: Thanks, yes it a bit small. Thought being that small, its not that important that all the links are perfect as long as the look and feel of a chain is there.

Here are two more Hobgoblin slaves/captives. Six should be enough for a varied meat screen on the battlefield, a Tjubgob trading post or whatever they might be used for…

Admiral:

This is glorious. Our masterful slavery of others is made manifest and true for all to see. Shackle 'em up and whip 'em good!

Fantastic, tjub! :hat off

Abecedar:

Your slaves of all races is looking great.

Duncan:

@Antenor: Thanks! :hat off

@Sjoerdo: Thanks, yes it a bit small. Thought being that small, its not that important that all the links are perfect as long as the look and feel of a chain is there.

Here are two more Hobgoblin slaves/captives. Six should be enough for a varied meat screen on the battlefield, a Tjubgob trading post or whatever they might be used for...

tjub
Is that first Tjubgob just very fat or is he carrying a cannonball for a possible artllery crew figure?
Artillery crew? Any updates on if/when they may become available for Tjublings/Tjubgobs?
Are we going to eventually see a range of Tjub-man beings, or Tjub-elves, Cave or Hill Tjub-olls maybe Rat-Tjubs? OK perhaps years down the line I know.
But artillery crew please? Also maybe a generic group of nautically themed Tjublings and Tjubgobs for ships?
Please!�YT,

Duncan:

Got a bunch of disregarded resin masters, perfect as a sneak peak and for our Vanguard skirmishes. Black Hammer bazooka and smoke/shadow demons...

tjub
Great, cannot wait for these new missile Tjublings. Thanks!

tjub:

Is that first Tjubgob just very fat or is he carrying a cannonball for a possible artllery crew figure?
Artillery crew? Any updates on if/when they may become available for Tjublings/Tjubgobs?
Are we going to eventually see a range of Tjub-man beings, or Tjub-elves, Cave or Hill Tjub-olls maybe Rat-Tjubs? OK perhaps years down the line I know.
But artillery crew please? Also maybe a generic group of nautically themed Tjublings and Tjubgobs for ships?
Please!�YT,

Duncan
Thanks! :)
The Tjubgob is carrying a ball and chain. Its all up Mathias and AM when what will be released, Ill keep sculpting Tjublings and Tjubgobs etc and he will make them available as soon as he can. But crew and xbows etc are on the way atleast.

Nicodemus:

Man oh man… still so much great stuff. Love seeing the continued progress!!

~N

Uther the unhinged:

Truly fantastic slave group. Your skills and creativity are truly of epic proportions (15mm scale obviously)!

tjub:

Continued on the new forum, here: Tjubs 15mm blog