Tjubs 15mm blog

Now thats all of my old 28mm stuff has been carried over to the new forum via this archive blog. Its time to kick it all of with some new stuff. This blog will be for my 15mm armies. :slight_smile:

When you feel that you Thunder Hammer Rocket just aint enough, bring out the bad boys… A battery of Doom Hammer Rockets to flatten the enemy forces! These will be used in Kings of War as Abyssal Dwarf Angkor Heavy Mortars.

7 Likes

Wow, so much character into such small a scale :exploding_head:

1 Like

Ooh, could do with some of those; have one of the other rockets but due to the size base what I plan to use them for is on was going to get some more to do a sort of rocket battery diorama, but seeing these think I’ll go for a set of these instead and mix both sets on the one base. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks alot! :blush:
Finished a bunch more artillery during the weekend…
Doom Hammer, Thunder Hammer, Black Hammer

6 Likes

Bazookas would make great unit fillers in a blunderbuss unit. :wink:

1 Like

Glorious!

@Lord_of_Uzkulak Just be careful to not place any Tjublings behind the bazooka exhaust, lest they’ll be grilled to a crisp by the rocket flames. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nah, that’s just the Tjubling version of a tanning booth. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I love beards you do on these guys, it’s such a great idea and suits the smaller scale perfectly, it makes them stand out so much more than a generic black beards would

And also those 3 skulled hats are some of my favourite hats ever, not just in your mini range but the GW 28mm stuff too

1 Like

Cool, thanks! It was actually @Admiral who requested more hatdesigns and suggested quite a few. So by all means, if there is a special hat that makes you beard curl a bit extra let me know… :wink:

Regarding the beards, jupp IMO the smaller miniatures the brighter/more colorful it need to be. Been painting insane amounts of WWII over the years and there is nothing more depressing than pouring your heart into a few hundreds of Russians to have all the brown and green making them disappear. Should really go for some pre cammo period instead, haha… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

On the plus side, at least you know their camo is working; should get some sort of cover buff for that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: yep

@tjub I’ll have to get thinking of some hat designs :thinking:

1 Like

Opus, just started this by accident this morning…

5 Likes

I love it, looks fantastic!

:exploding_head:
Can’t wait to see what you turn that into with a bit of paint, it’s already looks like a perfect fit for any CD army

Painted up some of the modells I got from the Mallius Miniatures KS before, to use as Ratkin Slaves for the Abyssal Dwarfs in Vanguard. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Did a quick tutorial for the Skull Castle, but here’s the finished result.

5 Likes

Finished some more Tjubgobs for the battlefield… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looking great, is that fungus on the bolt thrower??

1 Like

Ment to be clouds, as they insignia on the shields and the banner top. Though it looks more or less like popcorn… :rofl:

2 Likes

I cannot wait to get some of these Tjubgobs in my force, I especially like the huge horn, a real good focus poi t for an HQ unit.

Also artillery is fantastic!

We also need to have those other Tjubling rockets for sale soon!

Keep up the good work. Can I ask if you are planing any of the spear armed goblins, but in a ‘advancing with spear’ pose which would be good for front rank spear goblins?

2 Likes