Artisan's Contest XXX - Voting!

“Heave!”

Titan Wargames Presents: The voting thread for the 30th Artisan’s Contest on Chaos Dwarfs Online!

How to vote:
Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to the @GoldenHat account (a special account all Staff members can access).

Each (more or less) anonymous entry is numbered ranging from 1 to 9. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like and we will do the rest. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Voting will close at 11:59 PM September the 6th, 2020 EST (Eastern Standard Timezone). Once the votes are tallied we will post the results.

Album of Images

Remember, this round there are lots of prizes up for grabs!

Great job everyone and good luck!
The Staff

4 Likes

Whaaaaaaaat!?!?! We’re supposed to pick from these??? On the first pass I genuinely couldn’t pick from that they are all amazing, every single idea on here is worthy of a prize.

This is going to take a couple of look throughs to decide anything.

Amazing work guys!

3 Likes

Amazing entries! Great job guys!

1 Like

Great entries people! Some really huge and amazing projects…
As for mine I was almost there until I got sidetracked and totally lost steam. :confused:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Tjub, would have loved to have seen what you came up with.

Oh, I will come for sure… I actually built two of them, just never finished painting them.

3 Likes

Astonishing standard of entries guys, you really don’t make voting easy. Amazing that such a simple brief leads to such a diverse array of projects. Testament to the ingenuity of this community. Congratulations to all entrants.

4 Likes

Aye, I just love the bonkers freewheeling creativity on CDO. There is always such a wide array of ideas in every contest. You’re all amazing, people! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome stuff Fella’s.

And I’ve figured out that if I download the pics, I can then view them and zoom in on details

Wow - what a variety. I won’t rush picking. I’ll view a few times and try to really soak up all the details on each piece.

As always - outstanding work CDO - we inhabit the most creative corner of the hobby by far.

3 Likes

Congrats to all of the entrants for some extremely impressive creations! So many details to enjoy on these large builds

2 Likes

Awesome lineup - don’t know about you guys but I seem to keep going back for a look at numbers 9 such an excellent display Board and 3 ass cannons to boot - air ships a cool build too and I love its paint job - every entry has its own charming spin on the comp topic I’m absolutely loving the ideas

1 Like

That Airship has me thinking about my sons Lego Dragon ship that is up in my shed.
And wondering if he would miss it.
He still lives at home though and would probably recognize it.

3 Likes

You could always ask him, you know. :smiley:

1 Like

I wouldnt let you glue my lego ship together abecedar if i had one. Id be expecting a ‘no’.you would be like the baddie will ferrell in the lego film… :laughing:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

But its not one of our Star Wars Lego…

Ooh and PS I hatez Will Ferrell

Beautiful entries…picking only three has been a real struggle.
One instantly stood out, but the more that I look at each one, they all stand out!
Hashut is gloating no doubt

3 Likes

The longer I look at the pictures of my entry, the more I notice what I could have done better and especially how I could have done it better … already frustrating! Well, since I am (hopefully) capable of learning, I will probably do better at the next AC! ;o)

2 Likes

Don’t know what one was yours @Zanko but I’m always the same. I’ve noticed a mistake one mine haha.

Whatever one you created buddy - be proud. There’s a very high standard of entries here. Everyone should be dead proud.

3 Likes