Artisan's Contest XXXII: Warmachine

Would these count?

7 Likes

Ooh! What are those?

2 Likes

Definitely! They count.

2 Likes

It is the Halfling Iron Beast from Mantics League of Infamy Kickstarter

https://www.facebook.com/manticgames/posts/its-final-day-of-the-league-of-infamy-kickstarter-can-we-get-close-to-unlocking-/10157532778637319/

3 Likes

Cut the heads off and put helms on them instead… good to go :hashut:

3 Likes

I am liking where your going with that :grinning::heart_eyes:

1 Like

(Son of Dawi Zharr Engineer) - Father can play with the Hellcannon today?
(Dawi Engineer) - Not today son, It ate something bad and we think it might fart,
But You can play in the Iron Beast. Put some Slaves in the maze and have some fun target practice.

4 Likes

So has everyone worked out what they are going to enter yet?

What a lovely model that squig is for 2nd place. Id love a colossal squig looking like that for my currently abandoned gobbos

2 Likes

Yes mate! Part way through sculpting but keep getting distracted by mordheim things haha

4 Likes

I’ve set myself a big goal (with several partial goals inbetween) :skull1:

Now we’ll just have to wait and see if I finish in time ^^

2 Likes

Same as @Oxymandias. About 60-80% trough sculpting and building. That is if I don’t get lost in details…

Then painting…

2 Likes

Im getting worried you guys are starring too long at ballsacks and sphincter muscles…haha

4 Likes

I have already worked out what I am doing, scrapped that idea and moved onto the next plan for what I doing LOL

Going to be ALOT of kit bashing with a tiny bit of un-avoidable greenstuff sculpting :s
Wish me luck!!

3 Likes

I’ve got the build mocked up, smashed some expensive toys with a hammer, and ransacked others with a dremel… going well so far

3 Likes

You must respect the sphincter but always

8 Likes

Igor informs me all is proceeding to my evil master plan. Admittedly several unforeseen circumstances have resulted in minor changes, revisions, re-purposing, aesthetic changes etc. Therefore the foolishly uninitiated might think that the unfolding construction bears no resemblance whatsoever to my original concept. They would however been terribly wrong. The SPIRIT of the construction is unaltered! Recent mere physical or structural changes are unimportant, as of course will be any future changes. The PLAN is unalterable and sacrosanct.

4 Likes

Came up with an idea, started work, then had another idea, abandoned the original idea and started work on the new idea, decided I’d bitten off too much with the second idea and went back to the first idea, then had a third idea, started work on that briefly, before abandoning it to go back to the first idea.
Then back to the second idea.
Hashut alone knows what I’ll end up with.

4 Likes

Hahaha ffs

2 Likes

I had no idea :sweat_smile:

Just started sculpting… then building from there…

1 Like

So … the first attempt to build a war machine has already failed grandiosely. Let’s see if I can think of something I can build … :angry:

3 Likes