Artisan's Contest XXXII: Warmachine

I’m sure an idea will rear its ugly head (and/or ass)

4 Likes

I am indeed lacking an arsecannon to have a complete assanal.

5 Likes

This truely has become an arsesans contest of uranus proportions :cd1991gif:

5 Likes

Damn you Artisan Contest Designers!

I have spent the best part of a year dealing with problems caused by Nurgles latest assault, the demands of management and the distractions of Zharrlings. Just when I can turn my attention to the raising of two more units of battleline/core troopers to complete my battalion…THIS!

Now I will have to forego the raising of multiple similar but not quite identical troopers. The equipping of said troopers in nearly but not quite identical uniforms. The arming of them with similar but not quite identical weapons. All so I can direct the building of a massive unique signature weapon of novel and inventive design that will dominate the army and terrify my foes. Completed in record time in the face of multiple posterior themed competitors!

Damn your eyes I say.

Igor! Come. We have work to do!

10 Likes

Great concept and the slaves have commenced preparatory work under my steady whip hand

2 Likes

I second this sentiment EXACTLY… that stated… have a few ideas. My Golden Hat entry technically fits the bill. If I repaint the whole thing purple can I enter it again? I jest… will have to figure out a way to use this to complete models that I already have while still being creative… hmm :thinking: :eye:

@Zoddtheimmortal please stop listing out all my ideas, now I have to come up with more. :cd1990gif: :grin:

4 Likes

If someone prints and paints up the lost kingdom battle fortress for this comp id be very impressed (hint- looks amazing, has big bulls pulling it and everything!)

Just saw it on ebay…too dear for me

2 Likes

Not sure I’ve seen this one? Is it a patreon thing? Could be just forgetting

1 Like

If that worked i have copy pasted on phone for 1st time ever…

Edit: it did, i must be a sorcerer! Translocation spell

It needs chaos dwarfed a bit but it looks great.

Ah craap…not printing to 2/9/21…

4 Likes

Alright, let’s do this! LEEROY JENKINS!

6 Likes

This thing is brilliant! Since I don’t own a 3D printer and the model is not enough chaos dwarf-like built, I’ll have to build one from scratch! But how? With which models? Time is also a problem! Let’s see … :wink:

2 Likes

Hope we are all working hard on our A.C. entries? I am

Big things…hate having to paint stuff in pieces before building them…

5 Likes

I’ve been sculpting something…something I’m quite frankly ashamed of

6 Likes

Same … proud and ashamed!

It wil be glorious!

4 Likes

“Proud and ashamed”. Oh dear. We don’t grow up really do we. We just get bigger.

And with more expensive toys.

4 Likes

Certainly, @Uther.the.unhinged . :smiley:

Speaking of which…

Have you heard the comedy of Philonides of Tarentum? I thought not. It is not a story the historians would tell you. It’s an asscannon legend.

2 Likes

“ turned his back to him, drew up his dress and polluted him with filth.”

I love antiquity.

1 Like

Philonides of Tarentum is history’s first attested asscannon.

2 Likes

Been a few male :chicken: cannons id say though :wink:

1 Like

@ Zoddtheimmortal

5d

The biggest giant you can find with 2 massive gun platforms on it?

Something like this you mean…
20210504 Art 1

10 Likes